Breville is a renowned manufacturer of kitchen appliances. And we’re going to explore Breville air fryer toaster oven reviews. They make some of the best air fryer toaster ovens on the market. Breville affirms that every single one of the toaster and air fryer ovens is smart enough. So we will cover the 6 best Breville smart oven air fryer reviews for you to consider whether their air fryer oven is smart enough or not.
Also, you can discover which would be the best Breville air fryer oven for your needs from these 6 Breville smart oven air fryer models.
If you ask me which one would be the best compared to the price tag and performance features, I would recommend Breville BOV900BSSUSC, which is pretty expensive but comes with lots of bells and whistles. If you consider a bit lower price tag, Breville BOV800XL would be the best investment for your kitchen counter.
Comparison between the top two Breville smart oven air fryer reviews
|Specification||Breville BOV900BSSUSC||Breville BOV800XL|
|Dimension||21.5”x17.5”x12.7”||19″ x 13.9″ x 14.1″|
|Convection Mode||Regular||Super and regular|
|Capacity||9 slices of bread, fits 14lbs of Turkey, 13″ pizza, 9″x13″ baking pan, 5qt dutch oven, and 12 cup muffin tray.||6 slices of bread, 13 inches of pizza, and a 6 cup muffin tray.|
|Color||Brushed Stainless steel||Silver|
|Weight||38.9 lbs||28.7 lbs|
Todays best deals
From the comparison between the top two Breville air fryer toaster oven reviews, transparently, the BOV900BSSUSC seems to be the better option in terms of value. Although this one is more expensive than the BOV800XL, the BOV900BSSUSC performs much better. The integration of air frying and adding some more cooking presets like phase cooking, super convection, dehydrating, and proof keeps it one step ahead.
How does the Element IQ technology work? Is it worthy enough?
Breville introduced the Element IQ technology to some of its smart ovens. Your Breville smart oven understands how much heat your food needs to cook it evenly.
With the 9 preset cooking functions, it smartly regulates the heat by heating the quartz element inside the machine for the best results.
Occasionally, you might see pulses and flickers while cooking on a Breville smart oven air fryer. Don’t worry! It normally happens when the Element IQ regulates and supervises the temperature.
As long as you select the proper cooking function, it will carry out your expected result. For instance, if you want to roast a chicken, select a preset roasting function rather than baking.
The reason behind saying this is, that we’ve seen many people complaining about cooking late than expected, but later on, we found they used the wrong preset feature. After multiple tests, we can say. Yes, it’s a worthy technology to get an enhanced cooking experience.
- 6 Best Breville Air Fryer Toaster Oven Reviews 2022
- 1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
- What do people ask about the BOV800XL?
- What kind of casserole dishes can you use in this?
- Does a 13×9 pan fit inside this oven?
- 2. Breville Smart Pro toaster oven
- What do people ask about the Breville Smart Pro Toaster Oven?
- What are the Inside dimensions?
- Are warm equals to the slow cook function? Which rack, middle or bottom or top, should we use for warm function?
- 3. Breville BOV900BSSUSC The Smart Toaster Oven
- What do people ask About the Breville BOV900BSSUSC Oven
- Does the interior have non-stick walls?
- Does the top get really hot? Can I mount it into my cabinets like a microwave?
- 4. Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven
- What do people ask About the Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven
- What is the difference between BOV650XL and Breville BOV800XL?
- What are interior dimensions?
- 5. Breville BOV845BKSUSC Smart Pro Countertop Oven
- What do people ask About the Breville BOV845BKSUSC Oven
- Can this unit be built into a cabinet?
- How many wire racks included with the Breville BOV845BKSUSC?
- 6. Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven
- What do people ask Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Oven?
- Does this come with a trim panel?
- What are the internal dimensions of the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven?
- Final Verdict
6 Best Breville Air Fryer Toaster Oven Reviews 2022
1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
The Breville BOV800XL smart oven is quite a popular choice on Amazon. It is one of the most reviewed toaster ovens on the market. Either you want to bake, broil, toast, preheat, or make pizza and cookies, the BOV800XL is an ideal machine for you.
Featuring the convection mode, this oven can make even heat distribution while cooking. Plus, you can turn the convection mode on/off while necessary. Furthermore, add a defrost cycle to thaw your freezing items.
With Element IQ technology, this smart oven enables you to cook with precision. And the three knobs and three dedicated buttons let you seamlessly control the device.
|Dimension||19″ x 13.9″ x 14.1″|
|Accessories||12″x12″ Enamel Baking Pan.|
12″x12″ Enamel Broil Rack.
13″ Non-Stick Pizza Pan.
- The convection cooking mode with 1800 watts of power helps you cook efficiently, compressing your cooking time by 30%.
- 9 preset cooking functions enable you to enjoy a wide variety of food items, including bake, broil, roast, toast, pizza, and so on.
- If you’d like to customize the heat or the color of your toast, the knobs control system is there to assist.
- The 18.5 x 15.7 x 11.1 inches large interior capacity can hold six slices of bread, 13 inches of pizza, and a 6 cup muffin tray.
- When you put the rack in the central position, it comes out a bit when you open the door, thanks to the tiny door magnet. It keeps you away from the heat inside while you need to take the rack out.
- The interior is covered with a non-stick coating. It enables you to clean it effortlessly.
- The removable crumb tray is sturdy and super easy to take out
- Featuring an LCD display that changes color from blue to orange to let you know when your oven is operating and when it’s not.
- You get to enjoy slow cooking for straight 10 hours whenever you feel like it.
What do people ask about the BOV800XL?
What kind of casserole dishes can you use in this?
You can use ceramic, porcelain, Pyrex, glass, and metal – all of them successfully. It can also hold an 11×14 inches pan for brownies and casseroles.
Does a 13×9 pan fit inside this oven?
Yes, it does but only without handles.
2. Breville Smart Pro toaster oven
Looking for a tiny alternative to a bigger oven? The Breville smart pro toaster oven is here for you.
You won’t have to reach out to your big oven whenever you want to try out your favorite items. With 10 cooking presets, this oven will give you an excellent cooking experience.
|Dimension||14.5″ x 18.5″ x 11″|
|Accessories||One oven rack.|
12″x12″ Enamel Baking Pan.
12″x12″ Enamel Broiling Rack.
13″ Non-Stick Pizza Pan.
- It comes with an interior light to let you observe the current condition more clearly. You can also turn it on/off with the touch of a button.
- The bright LCD screen is easy to monitor. It comes with a color-shifting feature from blue to orange to keep you notified when your oven is in operation.
- You’ll get 10 cooking preset functions to put your thoughts at bay
- A dedicated defrost button is available in the control panel to cook your frosty pizza or run a defrost cycle on your food.
- The Element IQ technology with its five quartz heating elements directly heats your food. Automatically adjusting the heat, this technology ensures you get to enjoy well-cooked meals.
- The in-built convection fan circulates not only hot air but also rapids up the cooking process.
What do people ask about the Breville Smart Pro Toaster Oven?
What are the Inside dimensions?
13 ⅝” W x 11 ⅞” D x 5 ½” H with the tray in the lowest position. The tiny circular cutout at the back lets you fit a 12 7/8″ pizza pan. You can use the #8 skillet and the bottom of the 8” dutch oven as well.
Are warm equals to the slow cook function? Which rack, middle or bottom or top, should we use for warm function?
Nope, the warm and slow cook functions aren’t the same. Although both these functions heat your food, the keep warm function doesn’t work as long as the slow cooker does. The middle rack is perfectly suitable for the warm function.
3. Breville BOV900BSSUSC The Smart Toaster Oven
If you’re looking for a toaster oven for a more serious reason and you have a large family, the Breville BOV900BSSUSC will be the right fit for you. With a large interior and 13 cooking functions, cook for your family like a pro.
The Super convection mode, phase cooking, proof, dehydrate function, and other normal toaster ovens preset make it an advanced model. Plus, the air-fry feature will enable you to enjoy some healthy cooking recipes.
|Accessories||13″ Pizza Pan.|
2 Oven Racks
9″x13″ Broil Rack and
Enamel Roasting Pan.
Mesh basket rack for dehydrating and air frying.
- The interior light comes on while you open the door.
- The doors come with seals to keep the heat inside, boosting the efficiency of your oven.
- The interior is large enough to hold 9 slices of bread, fits 14lbs of Turkey, 13″ pizza, 9″x13″ baking pan, 5qt dutch oven, and 12 cup muffin tray.
- The phase cook feature helps you run two cooking cycles at once
- Auto-eject racks for toast and air-frying levels
- The LCD screen is bright and easy to read
- 13 cooking presets gives you a wide range of cooking options
What do people ask About the Breville BOV900BSSUSC Oven
Does the interior have non-stick walls?
Yes, the interior comes with a non-stick wall. You can clean it effortlessly with non-abrasive liquid soap and a soft, damp cloth.
Does the top get really hot? Can I mount it into my cabinets like a microwave?
Like any other digital air fryer oven, the top and side really get hot. Due to extreme heat, we suggest not mounting it into your cabinet for safety.
4. Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven
If your countertop is premium and you want to fit in a toaster oven, the Breville BOV650XL countertop electric oven will be the right choice. Even though it’s a space-saving design, you’ll get to enjoy the most common day-to-day toaster oven recipes in it.
Compared to its big brother BOV800XL, you’ll get this oven at a fraction of the price, although you’ll miss the convection feature in it. Overall, because of the price cut and the space-saving design, you’ll only get the practical cooking features in this toaster oven which comes with value for your money.
|Dimension||13.5″ x 16.7″ x 11.5″|
|Accessories||10″x10″ Enamel Baking Pan.|
10″x10″ Enamel Broiling Rack.
- Select your desired preset function from the 8 cooking options by rolling the dial.
- You can select the number of slices of toast and shades as well.
- The Backlit LCD shows you time and allows you to monitor the temperature
- The non-stick interior coating is effortlessly cleanable with dishwasher liquid and a soft sponge.
- The three-style rack system allows you to put the racks according to your need.
- You can pull out the crumb tray and clean it anytime you want.
- You’ll get a 10” X10” baking pan and a same-sized broiling rack too
What do people ask About the Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven
What is the difference between BOV650XL and Breville BOV800XL?
The difference between the BOV650XL and BOV800XL is their size, capacity, and convection oven facility. The BOV800XL is larger in size and capacity. On the other hand, the BOV650XL has no convection fan like the BOV800XL.
What are interior dimensions?
The interior dimensions for the BOV650XL are 12” (W) X 5 ½” (H) (with 4 & ¼ inches usable height) X 12” (D).
5. Breville BOV845BKSUSC Smart Pro Countertop Oven
Does black color suit your kitchen more than anything else? If so, Breville has thought about you. With this sesame black edition of the Breville Smart pro countertop toaster oven, you can add a small cooking horse to your kitchen.
On top of that, from convection mode to Element IQ, you’ll get all the smart oven features in it that will make your life more comfortable. In addition to that, the enameled non-stick interior is super easy to clean.
|Dimension||14.5″ x 18.5″ x 11″|
|Accessories||One Oven Rack;|
12 x 12-inch Enamel Baking Pan;
12 x12 inch Enamel Broiling Rack and
13-inch Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- The Element IQ technology, along with 5 quartz elements, smartly handles the temperature to develop expected cooking results.
- The interior is spacious enough to hold 6 slices of toast, a 13” pizza, a whole chicken (roast), and 9 cups of muffins.
- The LCD screen changes color from blue to orange to signify when it’s cooking. You can also monitor the temperature, time, and all the cooking functions on the screen.
- The convection power and the inbuilt fan enable the heat to spread thoroughly over your food for an even heat treatment.
- The pull-out removable crumb tray doesn’t let the crumbs or drips fall on your countertop. It’s also easy to clean.
What do people ask About the Breville BOV845BKSUSC Oven
Can this unit be built into a cabinet?
Nope, you can’t use the BOV845 as a Built-in oven. Neither there’s a trim kit nor the extreme outside temperature suits it for this purpose.
How many wire racks included with the Breville BOV845BKSUSC?
The BOV845 comes with only one wire rack.
6. Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven
Would you like to add some versatility to your kitchen? If so, The Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 will be a perfect fit in your kitchen. The sleek brushed stainless steel finish not only looks appealing but also adds a modern look to your kitchen.
On top of that, the combination of the convection oven, microwave, and air fryer makes it one of the best Breville air fryer toaster ovens on our list. If you would love to get tons of bells and whistles on your toaster oven and enjoy a versatile cooking experience, this is the way to go.
|Dimension||20.4″ x 20.2″ x 12.4″|
|Accessories|| A glass turntable|
A crisp combi pan
And a turntable roller
- Large easy to read backlit LCD screen to monitor all the functions along with time and temperature
- For microwave functions, you’ll get a dedicated turntable, which you can stop or start at the press of a button.
- The shortcut controls are cleverly put under the right side of the door for melting chocolate and butter, popcorn, and other simple dishes.
- Dedicated buttons to shift among air fry, microwave, and convection oven as necessary.
- The child lock feature makes it safe for the children to mess things up with the control while cooking.
- The soft door function is pretty quiet than other ovens in this category
- Get access to a wide array of preset cooking functions just by pressing the food menu button from the control panel
What do people ask Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Oven?
Does this come with a trim panel?
Nope. This Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 was not designed to fit in a built-in cabinet.
What are the internal dimensions of the Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven?
13 ¼” (W) x 13”(D) x 9” (H). The turntable is 1” off the bottom. So, you’ll get 8” from the top of the turntable to the inside top of the oven,
After days of research on the best Breville air fryer toaster oven reviews, we nominate Breville BOV900BSSUSC as the best oven on our list. In the meantime, We’ve considered the power and the features and functionalities of each toaster oven.
However, you can still check out all the six best Breville smart oven air fryer reviews and purchase any of them you like. We’ve tried to cover all the essential details you might look at before purchase. We hope you’ll make the best purchase.