Weber grill is coming to us with more exciting grill equipment and they have already proved their excellence. If you go and look around to your neighbor’s houses, you will find weber in most of them. The Weber community of grill is growing rapidly as most of the consumers are getting this Weber charcoal grill within budget and preferences at the same time.
Finding the best Weber charcoal grill requires to know a few certain things. As you are a Weber fan, you must know the variation of all of them and which may come to you with the most excellent price and quality at the same time. If you will grasp the article then we are going to let you know the best 20 comparable models, and at the end of this article, you will get yours.
- 10 Best Weber Charcoal Grill 2022
- 1. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- 2. Weber 741001 Original Kettle Charcoal Grill
- 3. Weber 15502001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill
- 4. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
- 5. Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black
- 6. Weber 18501001 Summit Charcoal Grilling Center
- 7. Weber 14501001 Master-Touch Charcoal Grill
- 8. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- 9. Weber 15301001 Performer Charcoal Grill
- 10. Weber 15401001 Performer Premium Charcoal Grill
- Final verdict
10 Best Weber Charcoal Grill 2022
Here are the 10 best weber charcoal grills reviews and comparison.
1. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
Whenever you are going to look for a number of best Weber grills then you must know about Weber’s original kettle premium. You can toss a lot of foods into the 363 square inches cooking area. On the flip side, in this cooking area, you can easily prepare up to 13 burgers at a time. It will give you the best charcoal experience as the burner can withstand when the temperature rises on the peak. The built-in lid thermometer will let you know every condition of your cooking.
- It has a 363 sq.in of the cooking surface where you can fit up to 13 burgers
- The porcelain-enameled lid and bowl are of great use and doesn’t peel or rust
- The lid height is 7.5 inches and the placement is just accurate to the grill
- It comes with a one-touch cleaning system along with the removable ash catcher
- The durable wheels make it portable and easy to move anywhere
On the other hand, you can easily track the heat when it comes to low or high without lifting the lid as it easily adjusts with the dampers. Hence, when you close the dampers then it will perfectly fit the hinge and doesn’t allow any oxygen into it. When it comes to open up then you will find the shields at the top of the lid which helps to avoid over-heat.
Weber’s original kettle has the one-touch cleaning system that provides completely hassle-free cleaning up due to having the charcoal ash catcher. Again the cooking grates are a great ace for cleaning as it is enameled porcelain grated cooking parts. Having this feature also adds value to retain the heat while grilling. Last but not least, the durable wheels are the final winsome adding feature, and it helps to take the grill to the outside in no time.
2. Weber 741001 Original Kettle Charcoal Grill
Weber 741001 original kettle serves as another best Weber charcoal grill from the weber family. The 363 sq.in sizes of the cooking area will allow 13 burgers at a time. If this size sounds good to you then the next features will charm you. Like the porcelain-enameled lid along with the bowl take you to retain the heat while grilling with a high flame. Using it regularly doesn’t allow any rust which is the main concern for you in the long run.
- 363 sq.in allows a moderate amount of cooking in which you can tuck with 13 burgers
- The lid comes with porcelain-enameled material which is rust-free
- It has one-touch cleaning system for that you will find the removable rust-resistant ash catcher
- It takes to low to high and high to low heat by having the precision heat controlling feature
- Durable wheel casters allow it to take out to the yard easily
When the cooking comes to an end, you will find it easy to clean up due to having the one-touch cleaning system. The debris catcher is a rust-free great adding feature of it that takes away all the trash out of it. The lid hook is just accurate to place on it at the hinges and thus you won’t need to place it on the ground.
The cooking grate has the best-plated steel from Weber experts manufacturer for that, it keeps you neat and clean and retains the heat, both. The fuel grate allows direct and indirect grilling and you can go to low from high and high form low temperature easily.
3. Weber 15502001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill
We found Weber 15502001 model as a lucrative grill model when we first have a look at this. The main attention of it is to have the 22-inch diameter of the porcelain-enameled bowl and the lid. This measures it to have 363 sq.in of cooking areas to you. Besides the lid has adjustable hooks that make it easy to place on it.
The second exciting feature is to have the touch-N-Go gas ignition system that allows you to light it up in no time. Furthermore, you are going to have the aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system. Having the aluminum makes it lightweight and sturdy so this is the winsome feature that you should remember. The lid placement is real ease as the hook is super adjustable to the hinges. Hence, you can conveniently keep it on the grill grabbing the shields handle where you won’t find the heat.
Again, the removable ash catcher adds to the cleaning process. To track your cooking, you will have the removable LCD cook timer along with the built-in lid thermometer. For that, you can now easily set the timers as a preheat for the ease of grilling session.
4. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
If you want to know the best portable Weber charcoal grill of Weber, this Weber 10020 will definitely blow your mind. But at first, you need to consider the minimum cooking space like it can not fit burgers more than 5 or so. While you need to cook less amount of food with great ease of cooking then Weber 10020 is ready to satisfy you.
- Portable grill with a minimum cooking surface that allows up to 5 burgers to prepare
- The cooking grate is made of plated steel
- It has a porcelain-enameled lid which rust-resistant too
- Perfect for the small partying for the super portability
- It comes with rust-resistant aluminum dampers
After having the perfect portability, you are going to have the great materials that come as a porcelain-enameled lid and the bowl. Both of them let the grill to withstand in high flame and it won’t wear out having rust into it. Moreover, the dampers of it give you ease to keep the cooking ingredients intake as it doesn’t allow you to access air.
The taste would be the best however the food would be less. Hence, it is called a smokey charcoal grill. Furthermore, having the plated steel cooking grate makes it unbeaten to prepare food in no time and the lid shield helps to grab it easily.
5. Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal Grill 18 Inch Black
Weber Jumbo Joe is another portable charcoal grill from Weber where a total of 8 burgers can easily fit into it. They design it in a compact form adding a number of features. The main attention of it is to have the porcelain-enameled lid which is a common one too and for this, it won’t wear out or get rust.
- It can take up to 8 burgers to prepare
- Designed for portability with great equipment
- Easy to clean up due to having Aluminum Ash catcher
- Tuck-N-Carry lid lock maximize the airtight
- It comes with the plated steel cooking grate
The feature that catches your concern is to have the Tuck-N-Carry lid lock which tightens the lid in an ultimate order. Again, the dampers also come to great ease of use that helps to lock the heat inside the grill. If you always want a charcoal grill outside of your home, then this one would be the best choice.
The grill diameter comes as 18 inches the lid shield allows you to open up and close it where heat doesn’t reach at all. Since it is small in size, so it is easy to assemble. Once, you find it at your doorstep, then it takes less amount of time to assemble. Last but not least, you can easily clean up all the charcoal residue from the bottom of the vent. However, the smoke will exist at the top of that vent.
6. Weber 18501001 Summit Charcoal Grilling Center
The Weber 18501001 Summit Charcoal Grill has the largest cooking surface in this product review. The grilling areas are 452 Square inches made of porcelain-coated steel. Weber design this charcoal grill to provide the portability and the large grilling areas at the same time.
- 452 sq.in of large grilling surface
- The lid comes with the well-protected double-walled porcelain-enameled construction
- Removable ash catcher made of aluminum
- Two-position fuel grate allow it to easily convertible between them
- Ensure surefire ignition by dint of Snap Jet ignition system
It is portable due to having the bigger rubber molded wheels which take it to your lawn or yard in no time. It comes with the two-position fuel grate so you can easily convert it to the gas grill. Starting this grill will never despair you as it has a Snap-jet gas ignition system. The overall build quality is truly amazing especially with the air tight featured double-walled porcelain-enameled lid along with the bowl.
Like others Weber charcoal grill, it has also stainless steel one-touch cleaning system and for that Weber provides with the Aluminum ash catcher. The vent settings are truly awesome that paves the way for more adequate smoke and thus leads to make your dish more delightful.
7. Weber 14501001 Master-Touch Charcoal Grill
Master-Touch Charcoal Grill comes with an amazing black color with a lot of added benefits as a charcoal grill. As it comes from the Weber family then it is worth reviewing. First of all, let’s talk about the grilling area which is 363 sq.in where you can easily place up to 13 burgers at a time. Beneath the grilling surface, you will have the tool hooks where you can hang on your tools.
- It can easily hold up to 13 burgers at a time in the 363 sq.in of cooking area
- The Tuck-Away lid holder doesn’t allow any airflow once locked inside
- GBS compatible cooking grate
- It offers with the built-in lid thermometer
- It is easy to assemble
When you prepare food the Tuck-Away lid holder allows the airtight. The cooking grates easily compatible with the GBS for that it is easily hinged to the tool hooks and adjustable too. Whenever you will prepare your food into it then you can track it using the built-in-lid thermometer.
It comes with the one-touch cleaning system with the help of a removable ash-catcher. The main attention of it is to have an efficient charcoal organization for direct and indirect heating. Finally, the precision heat control allows us to get the perfect cooking as it doesn’t allow the outside airflow.
8. Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
Weber 121020 designed for serving the best portable experience to the Weber consumers. It is like a rectangular shape that helps to tuck it and go anywhere you want. As it is made for giving the best portability, hence, you can hold up to 6 burgers at a time, not more than that.
- 160 sq.in of cooking surface allows 6 burgers at the same place
- It is perfect for travel cooking for the lightweight and compact design
- It comes with Tuck-N-Carry lid that locks it and controls the temperature
- It designed with durable plated steel cooking grates for heat retention
- Easy to clean out all the debris
After the grilling surface, you will have the porcelain-enameled lid and the base of it retains more heat. Besides, it won’t rust or peel whenever you will use it for a long time. Weber created this cookware keeping the durable plated steel and the primary cooking area would be 160 sq.in.
This model is for travel and tastes the food at a time. You just need to hold the lid shield and then walk or go with great ease. Unlike, other weber charcoal grills, you will exclusively find the plated steel legs that help to keep place it over the surface. Finally, the Tuck-N-Carry lid lock ensures the ultimate airtight that paves the way for better cooking.
9. Weber 15301001 Performer Charcoal Grill
Weber 15301001 comes to its consumer as compact design with great materials. First off, the cooking surface allows to hold up to 13 burgers based on that you can imagine the size of the surface. For better cooking experience, the Tuck-Away lid holder ensures the airtight feature and won’t allow adding oxygen inside.
- 363 sq.in of grilling surface
- The cooking grate is compatible with GBS
- It offers with one-touch cleaning system within the removable ash catcher
- Lid thermometer perfectly shows the internal temperature
- It has 8 inches of rubber molded durable wheels
The main attention of it has a compatible cooking grate with the GBS inserts so that, it allows to adjust perfectly while grilling. Besides, it comes to hinge easily along with the tool hooks. The precision heat controlling is a must like others so it also has it along with the durable plated steel.
To have perfect monitoring with the cooking, the built-in lid thermometer shows you the internal temperature of your grill. The one-touch cleaning system makes it super easy cookware to clean up the debris within a removable ash catcher. Last but not least, the wheels are durable the lid shields are protective and the lid placement is superbly convenient.
10. Weber 15401001 Performer Premium Charcoal Grill
Weber 15401001 Performer is to design for serving with great ease while cooking. Weber ensures it to be in good shape not only performing as great cookware with a handsome amount of food at the same time portable. Within the 22 inches diameter, you will find great cooking grate and porcelain-enameled lid.
- It has a good amount of cooking surface where you can place up to 13 burgers at a time
- The ash catcher located beneath the cooking surface that eats up all the debris
- It comes with a side table and weather-protected CharBin storage
- The cooking grate is compatible with GBS inserts
- LED thermometer shows the precise temperature
More or less every weber charcoal produces a lot of debris and to clean up is a major concern. For that, Weber confirms to have the high capacity ash catcher in this grill, hence cleaning up all debris is of great ease. Furthermore, the cooking grate is compatible with the GBS that makes it more adjustable.
As an extra feature outside the cooking surface, you will have the weather-protected Charbin storage container where you can keep your cooking stuff. Again the side table provides the extra working space where you can do some seasonings and keep things within your reach.
Weber has profoundly researched the consumer’s behavior and choices and based on that successfully brings a number of weber charcoal grills. In this review, we show you some of them and these have more or less the same features. By the way, to some extent, we have found some differences between them. Weber 10020 Smokey Joe is the lightest and the best portable charcoal grill, where you can only have 5 burgers to keep.
On the flip side, Weber 18501001 Summit Charcoal Grill has the largest grilling area like 452 sq. Furthermore, some additional features make differences here, now it is your turn which products to consider and which are not.
You may also like 6 Nexgrill vs Weber Grills – Compare the best model