Imagine you threw a lawn party during a pleasant spring evening with flowers blooming around and delightful weather. You have got your closed ones around. But you are not able to spend time with them because you are glitched up with the barbeque charcoal grill set.
Chill Out, Bradley is here with a wide range of electric smokers. And here we will be reviewing the Bradley Smoker BTDS76p – 4 Rack Digital Smoker.
Bradley Smoker BTDS76p 990216 is a cabinet shaped smoker with a straight-forward setup. One does not need to have numerous amount of experience in smoking meat, pork or anything when it comes to working with Bradley electric smoker.
Being a digital smoker, you get a control unit which can be adjusted and pop off easily and smoothly. This way, you can dismantle the control unit from the smoker when not in use and prevent it from damaging from the weather. A chimney stack is also provided which gets adjusted on the top on control unit.
This Bradley Smoker BTDS76p smoker uses wooden bisquettes which smokes up for 20 minutes. They can be purchased or made at home. Apart from the traditional smoking with auger, sawdust pallet and other drum styles, these bisquettes gives you the exact idea of the number of pieces needed for smoking. This can be better suited for a person’s particular needs. Place these bisquettes in chimney and throw in a couple of rings to push them to the burning plate.
Once everything is set you have to start smoking by turning ON the unit control. Make use of multiple control panels to set you oven timer, smoke timer and oven temperature.
It is extremely easy to set the smoker up and just roam around. One can say, it is a crockpot for smokers.
- 4 rack electric smoker with digital technology
- Time, temperature and smoke control in your hand
- Perfectly suited for fish, meat, pork and even for cheese, nuts and vegetables
- Utilizes flavoured Bisquettes for smoke with 12 discrete flavours
- Bradley Smoker Weather Covers available
FAQ about Bradley smoker btds76p 990216
Q. What material is the – 4 rack digital smoker made up of?
The smoker is entirely constructed of stainless steel
Q. How many bisquette does a feeder tube hold?
At least 20
Q. Do they provide probes with the set of Smoker BTDS76p?
No. You have to buy it separately
What users saying about Bradley Smoker BTDS76p
The customers say that Bradley Smoker BTDS76P (990216) is for long smoke sessions. This smoker is easy to use, portable, minimum monitoring, easy temperature control, and a wide variety of smoke sources.
The primary advantage is you have a total degree of control on your smoke. They let you set your own time and temperature. However, the LED display is a little hard to read as you need to bend over to operate the buttons.
The bisquettes have a variety of flavours resulting in simple and delicious food. The smoker automatically pushes the empty bisquettes to the water in the bowl when the work is done
Ability to remove the control panel to prevent the damage control in any weather conditions is considered to be the plus-point to invest in this smoker.
Compare Bradley Smoker BTDS76P (990216) vs Bradley Smoker BS611 Original Smoker
Bradley has a wide variety of smokers. They started with the Original Smokers. There is no much difference between the above smokers. Bradley smoker btds76p 990216 is the updated version of Bradley BS611 Original Smoker with two individually controlled heating element and technical updates in control panel.
- Stainless steel interior
- Rack supports keep racks from tipping over when pulled out
- Heat control moved to smoke generator which will eliminate moisture damage to switch
- Inside dimensions-19 inch above drip tray
With the Digital smoker, the thermometer will help you to set a particular temperature and the heat will automatically be handled in the smoker.
This upgraded version allows you to set the time of smoke, the temperature and the amount of smoke to be set for food.
When the oven or smoke timer is set off, the smoker automatically switched off resulting in the great smoking experience.
You may considerTop 7 Traeger Smoker Reviews and Comparison 2020
You may also consider 5 Best Pit Boss Smoker Reviews 2020
Key Features of Bradley Smoker BTDS76P Digital Smoker
- The entire solid cabinet is engineered from stainless steel. It is finely isolated from inside so that no smoke is leaked outside.
- The thermometer is placed in the door to check the temperature of the food
- The burner and oven can be used separately
- This digital technology smoker helps you control the way to cook the food. The detachable control unit helps you set the smoker timer, oven timer and oven temperature
- It consists:
- Of spots for 4 racks with a vent on the top, the heating element on the bottom-back and reflective tray on the bottom-most surface of the cabinet.
- A drip tray for dripping
- A bottom rectangular try consisting of drip bowl is filled with water that catches coal when they are done cooking.
- Besides, you will receive three cables. First for temperature sensor, second for power to the heating element at the back and third for the main power that plugs into your core.
- Smoker’s weight: 45lbs
- Exterior Dimensions: 14”L x 17 ¾ ”W x 31¾”H
- Interior Dimensions: 11.5”L x 15 ¼ ”W x 25.5”H
- Useable smoking area: 19”H above drip tray
- Cooking temperature: max 320°F (160°C)
How worthy compared to the features and performance
The auger and the sawdust pallets do not work effectively in the moist and wet weather. The moisture can get in the pallets and initiate to mildew resulting in bad smoke for the meat. This use of sawdust can be eliminated by Bradley flavour bisquettes which works perfectly in any kind of weather.
The Bradley Smoker BTDS76p can be used in any kind of weather and it can handle everything. Whether you cook fish, chicken wings, brisket, ribs even cheese and nuts, it can handle anything.
The four rack allows you to smoke a lots of food items at the same time. This can be easily used for a big BBQ party with your friends and family
Bradley Smoker BTDS76p is a perfect choice for the people who are initially starting their barbeque experience. It comes with a user guide and a recipe booklet that will take you through the whole process, from installation to platter.
The 4 rack Bradley Smoker BTDS76p can consume lots of food items at the same time. This is easy to clean and the parts can also be washed in dishwasher.
So, if you are in search of a Bradley electric smoker you can go for digitally advanced Bradley 4 rack digital smoker