Looking for the best smokers? And why should you explore the Bradley smoker reviews?
Don’t waste your money on those products that don’t give you the real taste of barbeque. You want a product that gives you the flavor of charcoal and makes your food smoky, right? Well, guess what, I got your back.
What if I introduced you smokers that can offer you the charcoal and smoky flavor? What if you can get a smoker that lets you cook a lot of food and items at the same time?
If you’re really up for it, you should check the Bradley smoker reviews. Being one of the largest smoker brands in the world, the giant comes with 4 awesome new models just for you.
So, what’s making you wait. Without further chit chat, let’s jump inside the reviews.
Top 5 Bradley Smoker Reviews
Below are the reviews of the top 4 Bradley smokers. Give these reviews a thorough read, note down which one suits you the best, and get your hands on it.
Bradley Smoker BTDS76P
From now on, cooking amazing dishes won’t be a problem with the Bradley Smoker BTDS76P around. What makes it different? Well, you’ll get the charcoal and smoky flavor in your food you’ve been always craving for. With the 4 different cooking racks around, you can cook chicken, meat, fish and many more. Besides, as the spacious cooking surface is up to 520 sq. inches, you can cook a lot of dishes in one go. With the separate burners and temperature up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit, you get to cook perfect and tasty food.
Unlike others, Bradley BTDS76P gives you ease and comfort you’ve always wanted. With its fully digital control, you can control the temperature and the smoke. The automatic smoke generator will tell you what parameters you need. Besides, during the smoking process, it will eliminate any temperature fluctuations and disruptions. You don’t have to keep an eye on your food anymore and add pellets now and then. With its automatic advanced technology pellet feeder, the burner will get the pellet automatically in every 20 minutes interval. As a result, the fire and the smoke will keep going.
As for durability, both the exterior and interior units have used stainless steel material which is resistant to corrosion. The smoker is fully insulated, so it can last for years. Besides, the steel interior gives you an easy-cleaning experience.
Key Features Of The Bradley Smoker BTDS76P
- The smoker gives you the ultimate taste with charcoal and smoky flavor.
- You can cook a wide span of food with 4 different cooking racks around.
- With 520 sq. inches space around, you can cook a lot of dishes in one go.
- With 320 degrees Fahrenheit temperature and sperate burners, you get powerful cooking experience.
- The fully digital control system lets you control the temperature and smoke.
- The automatic advanced pellet feeder system adds pellet to the burner in every 20 minutes.
- Stainless-steel interior and exterior unit make the product durable for years.
Bradley Smoker BTDS108P
The Bradley Smoker BTDS108P comes with upgrades that will wow you. First off, you’ll have tasty food with charcoal and smoky flavor. But unlike the previous one, this comes with 6 cooking racks so that you can cook more items like meat, chicken, fish, etc. with ease and convenience. It’s quite spacious and comes with over 500 square inches of cooking space, so you can make a lot of dishes in one go for your big family.
- Dimensions: 17W x 14D x 39H in.
- Incredible-rack smoker with total digital control
- Easily set time, temperature, and smoke levels
- 6 cooking racks; 780 square inches total
With fully digital control around, the smoker lets you take control of the temperature and the smoke. You’ll get to know all the parameters with the automated smoke generator. Besides, it will get rid of all the temperature fluctuations and disruptions all by itself without you using your hands. There’s no need for you to feed the pellet to your smoker as it will do it automatically all by itself. For easy clean-up, there’s an ash catcher with this smoker that will collect all the ash left-overs.
As for durability is concerned, this product is made of heavy-duty stainless steel with anti-corrosion feature, so this can take a beating and last for years to come.
Key Features Of The Bradley Smoker BTDS108P
- It gives your food the charcoal and smoky flavor.
- The 6 cooking racks let you cook a lot of items like meat, fish, chicken, etc.
- You’ll be able to cook a lot of food at the same time and serve your big family as the smoker comes with more than 500 square inches of cooking space.
- You get to have easy control over the temperature and smoke with the fully digital control system around.
- The automated smoke generators will let you know about the parameters.
- The cash catcher lets you collect the ash leftovers, so cleaning up the smoker becomes easy for you.
- The construction of stainless-steel and anti-corrosion body makes the smoker durable to last for years.
Bradley Technologies Designer Series 4 Rack Original Smoker Stove, Blue
If you want to add a bit of color to your décor, the Bradley Technologies Designer Series 4 Rack Original Smoker Stove, Blue is for you. Its 4 removable racks will give you enough room to cook different foods like meat, chicken, fish and many more. Besides, as you prepare your food you will lose yourself in a world of the different tastes of charcoal and smoky flavor. With over 2200 cubic inches of cooking space, you’ll be able to make plenty of dishes for a crowd. The separate burners and generators give you powerful cooking experience.
- Automatic bisquette advancement
- Stainless Steel interior
- Smoke for up to 8 hours without adding bisquettes
- Bisquette burner is separate from oven element
Operating the smoker is easy-peasy. As you turn on the automatic bisquette feeder system and automatic smoke generator, the smoker prepares tasty foods as it runs up to 8 hours at a stretch, without you even touching it. You’re getting two removable side panels with the generator that will give you easy clean-up and easy maintenance experience. With its temperature control system, you can take the whole smoke and temperature range in your control and experience up to 500-watt cooking elements along with a 125-watt smoker element.
The smoker is heavily-built with stainless-steel material that blends in perfectly with the magnetic door. There’s no chance of getting any corrosion as the body comes with an anti-corrosion feature.
Key Features Of The Bradley Technologies Designer Series 4 Rack Original Smoker Stove
- You get to store and cook a versatile amount of foods like meat, chicken, fish and a lot more with the 4 removable racks around.
- The smoker lets you experience the ultimate taste of smoky and charcoal flavor.
- You can cook a wide span of foods in one go with 2200 cubic inches of cooking space around.
- Without you even touching or operating the smoker, it runs up to 8 hours all by itself.
- For easy cleanup and maintenance, you can ease your work with the two removable side panels that come with the generator.
- You can control the temperature very easily and switch up to 500-watt cooking element and 125-watt smoker element.
- With a magnetic door and stainless-steel body, the product comes with ultimate durability.
Bradley Grills BG40404SS
Take your cooking experience into new heights with the Bradley Grills BG40404SS. With the 4 main burners and one side burner that offer you 61000 BTU in total, you can have a powerful cooking experience as you cook your food more effectively. Let’s not forget about the charcoal and smoky flavor it will provide to your food. As the grill comes with a double-layer hood design, it holds the heat inside and burns your food to make them tastier. Moreover, with the wide 696 square inches of cooking space in total, you’ll be able to cook a lot of foods in one go and serve your big family.
- 4 long life, 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 13,000 BTU side burners
- Cast iron cooking grates
- Double layer hood design to hold in heat
Operating this grill is easy as snapping your fingers. The grill uses electronic ignition to start easily, all you need to do is push the start button and start grilling. You’ll also have a temperature gauge on the center of the hood so that you can switch to oven temperature from grill temperature. Also, it gives you better control as you cook your food. And one of the best parts is, even though this model looks like a standard grill, you can use it as a smoker as well.
You don’t have to worry a bit about the durability as the grill has it all. The whole body is constructed with heavy-duty, long-life stainless-steel. Remember the burners I talked about? Each of them is made of stainless steel as well while the cooking grates are made of cast iron. As a result, the whole model will last longer for years.
Key Features Of The Bradley Grills BG40404SS
- With 12000 BTU provided by each of the 4 burners and 13000 BTU by one side burner, you can have a powerful cooking experience.
- The grill gives you charcoal and smoky flavor on your food.
- The double-layer hood design keeps the heat inside so that your food gets heated perfectly and you can prepare tastier foods.
- It comes with 493 square inches of primary grilling space and 203 square inches of secondary space, allowing you to cook a wide range of foods at the same time.
- The electronic ignition system lets you start the grill very easily.
- The temperature gauge lets you observe the heat range and lets you switch to oven temperature from grilling temperature and vice versa.
- You can use the grill as a smoker as well.
- It comes with a stainless-steel body, cast-iron cooking grates, and stainless-steel side burners. As a result, you can expect it to last for years.
Things to Consider before Buying a Smoker
So, you’ve decided to buy a smoker, but you don’t know what are the features you should look for while buying it? The chances are you will end up getting the wrong product. Well, to make sure that doesn’t happen, check out the things you should consider before buying a smoker.
The Source of Fuel
The stronger the fuel, the better your food will taste. Usually, you’ll find smokers with gas fuel, charcoal fuel, pellet fuel, and wood smokers. Charcoal, pellet, and wood smokers are the best ones. However, if you want the charcoal and smoky flavor in your food, you should switch to the charcoal fuel.
Durability is a must when it comes to buying anything, not just smokers. And when it comes to smokers, you have to look for the extra durable ones, since they go through a lot of tough conditions.
Choose the one that comes with the rust-resistant features, waterproof and sturdy. The smokers with a stainless steel body last longer than others. Also, see if the grills are made of cast iron. Cast iron grills are the most durable ones.
Cooking Space and Racks
The more the cooking space, the more food you’ll be able to cook. I will recommend the smokers that have at least 500 square inches of cooking space inside them. As a result, even if you have a big family, you can easily serve them all by cooking a lot of food at the same time.
Don’t forget to check how many racks your smoker has. The more the racks, the more items you’ll be able to store and prepare. Going for at least 4 to 6 racks will let you have an amazing cooking experience.
Heat Distribution and Insulation
Some smokers do not have a good heat distribution system. Sometimes the heat steams away from the smoker. As a result, your food doesn’t burn enough. Check if your smoker keeps the heat inside it or not. Go for the smokers that have tight seals so that they can stop heat and smoke leakage. It should also have thick metal so that it can absorb the heat and distribute it evenly inside the chamber.
Cleaning your smoker can give you a hard time. See if your smoker comes with an easy-cleaning method. You’ll find smokers that have ash-catcher trays that will help you to collect the ash leftovers. This feature can come handy while cleaning the ashes. Also, stainless-steel smokers are pretty easy to clean compared to others.
Well, as you’ve gone through the Bradley smoker reviews, it should be easy for you to choose the right one. Yes, all of them have their uniqueness, but it’s you who got to decide which one’s best for you.
If you want me to suggest you though, I would pick the Bradley Smoker BTDS108P. It has got extra features and has got 6 racks, unlike others. However, the decision is completely up to you.
If you’re confused, you can ask your neighbors and friends. But I’m sure, no matter which one you choose, you’ll have the best smoker experience.