Looking for the best grills available in the marketplace? For effective grilling, you’ll need lots of features with the taste of advanced technology. What if I introduced to you the grills that have got tech, functionality, looks, and durability? How about something that lets you prepare not only barbeque but also side dishes and mouth-watering roasts?
If you think you’re going to give it a try, which you should, give the Broil King grill reviews a read.
Top 7 Broil King Grills Reviews 2021
Below are the top 7 grills from Broil King. Keep reading the reviews to choose the right one for you.
1. Broil King 922587 Baron S490 Gas Grill
Obviously, you want to have the best taste in your food, right? The Broil King 922587 has got it all. The dual-tube burners will distribute the heat evenly to make sure you get powerful cooking. With 25000 BTU in total, the grill heats your barbeque effectively, giving your food the smoky and charcoal flavor, you want. The premium rotisserie kit backs you up to make them juicier and more mouthwatering, let it be whole chickens or roasts. Getting exceptional heat retention is easy, thanks to the cast iron cooking grills 75% heavier than others. To baste your foods in their own juices, the V-channel design will come handy.
Key Features of the Broil King 922587 Baron S490 Gas Grill
- The main burners come with 15,000 BTU and the side burners boast 10,000 BTU to give you powerful cooking experience.
- You’ll get juicier and mouthwatering roasts, thanks to the premium rotisserie kit.
- The V-channel design will baste your food in their own juices.
- To give you amazing portability, the grill comes with 4 locking caster wheels.
- You can fold down the side shelves for easy storage.
- Die-cast aluminum and high-grade stainless-steel cook box along with heavy-duty stainless-steel tube-in-tube side ported burners ensure ultimate durability.
Your cooking experience will be easy with the Broil King 922587. To ensure your grill is balanced in the backyard, it comes with 4 locking casters, while 2 of them have leveling features. As a result, you get amazing portability. Besides, the side shelves have fold-down structures, so that you can have an easy storage facility.
The cook box is made with high-grade stainless steel and die-cast aluminum which gives you long-lasting durability. The patented tube-in tube side ported burners are also made of heavy-duty stainless steel, so you’re getting ultimate durability with no question.
You can swap from 3 burners to 4 and up to 5 burners within this model. However, this one comes with the gas grill but still, you can choose another model which is fused with natural gas.
2. Broil King Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill
Make the perfect barbeque and steak with the Broil King Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill. With this beast around, you’ll have a powerful barbeque experience, thanks to the dual-tube burners. With a powerful rotisserie burner, it gives you 15,000 BTU that blends in with premium spit rod and motor. As a result, you get to have a tasty and smoky burned barbeque.
Key Features of the Broil King Regal S490 Pro Natural Gas Grill
- The dual-tube burners give you powerful cooking experience.
- The rotisserie burner comes with 15,000 BTU so that you can make mouthwatering roasts.
- The solid-steel cooking grills will give your food the bold sear marks.
- The Flav-R-Wave cooking system will distribute the heat over your food evenly to make them juicier and tastier.
- The linear-flow control knobs with 180-degree rotation option give you easy control over temperature.
- You can easily change the propane tank by using the slide-out tank holder.
To back you up with more heat, it has a powerful side burner with 10,000 BTU, so that you can make your food even juicier and mouth-watering. To make sure you’re getting perfect temperature and heat distribution, the griller is using the Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
This time the griller made an innovation with the cook blue LED-lit control knobs so that you can add more glow to your outdoor patio space. To give you easy control of heat, the product comes with linear-flow control knobs 180 degrees. Besides, it lets you see the controls on your grill. For portability, the grill boasts 4 locking caster wheels. With the slide-out tank holder, you can have quick and easy propane tank changes
This model comes with color and burner variation. So you can choose any of it based on stainless steel, black porcelain along with 4, 5 and up to six burners.
3. Broil King 956214 420 Pro Gas Grill
The Broil King 956214 420 Pro is not your mainstream grill, not at all. The 4 dual-tube burners deliver up to 50,000 BTU output to make sure you get a high-quality flame. If you want to make a juicy, mouthwatering roast, you can have it prepared, thanks to the rotisserie burner that backs you up with 15,000 BTU. For making delicious side dishes like soup or sauces, you can use the powerful side burners with 10,000 BTU.
Key Features of the Broil King 956214 420 Pro Gas Grill
- The side and rear burners give you 25000 BTU to make delicious side dishes and juicy roasts respectively.
- With the Flav-R-Wave cooking system, you get to distribute the heat evenly while the food gets the smoky flavors.
- Igniting the grill is a piece of cake, thanks to the electric ignition system.
- You can keep the grilling essentials and tools inside the side shelves and cabinet base.
- The stainless-steel and die-cast aluminum cook box with stainless steel dual-tubes and grills ensure the durability of the product.
With the electric ignition system around, you can start this grill within seconds. To give you the full temperature control, you’ll find the linear-flow burner valves pretty handy with top-notch looks. You can keep your grilling essentials in the side shelves and the enclosed cabinet base. You can use the wheels for easy portability when you’re done with your work.
The cook box is made of stainless steel and die-cast aluminum, while the dual-tubes and grids boast stainless-steel finish. As a result, you won’t have to worry about durability.
You can switch between gas grill to liquid propane and natural gas grill along with the different numbers of burners up to 6!
You may also like 10 Best Weber Grills Reviews (Classic & Latest Model)
4. Broil King 911470 Keg 5000 Kamado Grill
To give yourself the perfect charcoal taste and smoky flavored barbeque, get your hands on the Broil King 911470. The heat won’t be able to escape from the grill, thanks to the double-walled steel grill body and the oven grade insulation. As a result, it keeps the heat in and maximizes fuel efficiency so that you cook mouthwatering food. Within a total of 480 square inches of cooking space, you get to cook more food on the grill and expand your cooking possibilities.
Key Features of the Broil King 911470
- The double-walled steel grill body and the oven grade insulation won’t let the heat escape, so you’ll be able to maximize your fuel efficiency.
- With 280 square inches of primary and 200 square inches of secondary cooking space, you get to make more food for a large family.
- You can regulate the airflow and control the temperature with the roto draft dampers on the top and bottom.
- The removable ash-catcher lets you experience an easy clean-up.
- The grill uses up to 2 times of charcoal less than the typical ones so you can save your money.
The roto-draft dampers on the top and the bottom lets you regulate the airflow so that you can get the perfect smoking and grilling temperature. To make sure you’re not getting your place messy, the grill comes with a removable ash-catcher. With the side shelves around, you can keep your essentials close to your hand. You’ll also love the fact that this grill uses up to 2 times less charcoal than the typical ones. As a result, you get to save your money. You can also mount this grill with your vehicle and you’re ready to travel with it.
As for durability, the body is built with solid stainless-steel while it blends with cast iron top damper and aluminum lower damper with a heavy-duty gasket. This surely is a durable product to go in the long run.
5. Broil King 952644 Porta Chef 320 Portable Gas, Grill
The Broil king 952644 comes with 3-stainless steel burners that give you 18,000 BTU in total to make sure you get the maximum flame output. The full-size gas grills will back you up by creating delicious smoky BBQ flavors, while the cooking grids will produce bold sear marks. To make your food juicier and mouthwatering, the Flav-R-Wave cooking system will distribute the heat evenly and help in vaporizing the dripping. With 430 square inches of cooking space in total, you get to make a lot of food in one go, serving your big family.
Key Features of the Broil King 952644 Porta Chef 320 Portable Gas, Grill
- The 3 steel burners deliver 18,000 BTU in total, so you get maximum flame output.
- The Flav-R-Wave cooking system distributes the heat evenly to make your food juicier.
- With 295 square inches of primary and 135 inches of secondary cooking space, you get to make a lot of food in one go.
- You can detach the snap-in legs and fold the side shelves for easy portability and storage.
- The tube burners and legs, on the other hand, are made of pure stainless steel, so the product ensures enhanced durability.
You can keep your grilling essentials on the side shelves the grill comes with, and when you’re done with your work, you can fold them for easy storage. Also, you can detach the snap-in legs easily and store them in the frame of the grill. Since, its lightweight, you can easily carry it almost anywhere you want.
Since the cook box is made of die-cast aluminum and stainless steel, and the tube burners and legs are made of stainless steel as well, the product will last for years to come.
From the Broil King Baron 320 series, if you want to go for the natural gas grills, you can try the 921557 and 921157.
6. Broil King 814154 Gem 320 Liquid Propane Grill
Your journey on the best Broil King grill reviews might end with this amazing and durable grill that has a lot of things to offer. Take the 3 dual-tube burners to give you a powerful cooking experience that will effectively cook your food. These blend with the main burner that comes with 24,000 BTU to give you high-quality flames so that you can have a hot, smoky, charcoal flavored barbeque.
Key Features of the Broil King 814154 Gem 320 Liquid Propane Grill
- The 3 dual-tube burners will give you powerful cooking experience.
- The main burner comes with 24,000 BTU to give you high-quality flames so that you can prepare a hot, smoky flavored barbeque.
- You can make a wide range of food in one go, thanks to 426 square inches of cooking space in total.
- With the Flav-R-Wave cooking system, you can distribute the heat all over your food to make them juicier.
- With the electric ignition system, it’s easier for you to fire up the grill within seconds.
- The linear-flow valves will let you control the temperature with ease.
- The 7” large wheels are there to provide you best portability.
- The Therma-cast aluminum constructed cook box along with cast iron cooking grids and anti-rust wheels ensure your durability.
Within a total of 426 square inches of cooking space, you’ll be able to make a lot of barbeque in one go to serve friends and family members. With the Flav-R-wave cooking system around, the heat will be distributed all over your food evenly so that you can have juicier and mouth-watering foods.
Setting the fire up is easy with this grill. The electric ignition system will let you ignite the grill within seconds. To make sure you get the whole temperature control right at your hands, the linear-flow valves will back you up. You can use the side shelves to keep your utensils and essentials on it. After work, just fold the shelves for easy storage. Also, the product comes with large 7” wheels to give you the taste of portability.
The cook box is made of Therma-cast aluminum while the cooking grids are made of cast iron. The wheels, on the other hand, are crack-proof and rust-resistant. As a result, you’re getting a pack full of durability.
7. Broil King 987847 Sovereign 90 Natural Gas Grill
The mind-boggling features of Broil King 987847 make it completely stand out. Let’s have a look at the dual-tube burners for starters these burners deliver 44,000 BTU to make you’re cooking more powerful. To make sure your food gets the juicy and smoky flavor, the side burners come with 10,000 BTU. If you want to make mouth-watering roasts, the rear burner and rotisserie kit will give you an awesome experience with 15,000 BTU.
With 725 square inches of cooking space in total, you get to make a wide range of food to serve a large number of people. To make sure you’re getting the perfect temperature, the product comes with the Flav-R-Wave cooking system.
Key Features of the Broil King 987847
- The dual-tube burners come with 44000 BTU and the side and rear burners back you up with 25,000 BTU altogether.
- You can cook a versatile amount of foods with the 450 square inches of primary and 275 square inches of secondary area.
- The Flav-R-Waving cooking system gives you the perfect temperature range and vaporizes the drippings instantly.
- Get yourself full temperature control, thanks to thee linear-flow valves that boasts the sensi-touch control knobs.
- Die-cast aluminum and stainless-steel cook box, stainless-steel grills and burners ensure the durability you deserve.
The Broil King 987847 takes you to take the full heat control with convenience. It has linear-flow valves that boast sensi-touch control knobs with 180-degree range. Also, let’s not forget about the fold-down shelves as you can easily fold them down, when not in use. It also comes with 4 wheels to provide you enhanced portability.
If you want to increase 3 dual tube burner to 4 tube burner and want more cooking surface from 725sq.in to 1000 sq.in then you have an option like XLS 90 natural gas grill from the regular one.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Grill
So, you’re going to buy a grill? If you don’t know what features you should look for, you’ll end up buying the wrong product. So here are the things you should consider before buying a grill.
If your burner doesn’t work well, you can say the quality of the flame goodbye. You should look for the ones that come with at least 3 dual-tube burners. Also, look for the BTU it’s providing. There are dual-tube burners that provide from 25000 BTU to 44000 and more. The more the BTU, the more effective your flame will be. And with a good amount of flame, you’ll have the smokiest flavored barbeque.
Don’t forget to look for the main-burner and the side burner as well. Don’t get fooled by mistaking the dual-tube with the main burners though. Some grills have both the main and side burners, but they don’t have the dual-tube burner.
Look for main burners with 15,000 BTU at least while the side burner should at least back you up with 10,000 BTU.
The more the cooking surface, the more food you’ll be able to prepare. Imagine, you have a large family and people are already waiting for the barbeque. If you cannot make a lot of dishes in one go, you’ll be late.
Go for the grills that have at least 400 square inches of cooking surface or above. This will let you make more food at the same time.
Portability and Easy Storage
You may want to go on a trip with your friends and family. Of course, you would want to have a barbeque party. So, make sure the grill you’re buying is portable. Go for the grills that have wheels. If it doesn’t have wheels, make sure at least it’s lightweight and can be mounted in your car.
Not just grills, durability matters a lot when it comes to buying anything. You don’t want to change your grill every 3 months, do you? So making sure you’re buying a durable product is a must. With this, you can use it for years to come even if you have to spend a little bit of extra.
Try the grills that have got cook boxes with a stainless steel body and die-cast aluminum. The grills should be stainless steel and the grids should be made of cast iron. Also, make sure the wheels are crack-proof and resistant to rust. If everything matches up perfectly, you’ll be able to get the right product you want.
Well, that was it for the Broil King reviews. I tried to cover up the best of the bests over here. Each of the products over here has its uniqueness. It’s completely up to you to choose the one you need.
However, if you ask me, I would choose the Broil King 956214 420 Pro. It has got 4 dual-tube burners with 50,000 BTU in total. However, as I said, the final pick is to be taken by you.
If it needs, give this article a read again, and do your research by asking your neighbors who are using grills.