Bull is a manufacturer of grills that has been doing great business since the early ‘90s. The company’s rapid expansion since its inception is proof of the high quality that can be found in every single grill manufactured by it. As of today, Bull boasts of a plethora of grills. In this review, we have shortlisted seven of the very best grills from Bull. We hope that the Bull grill reviews featured here can help you to buy the grill that best suits your tastes and of course, your budget.
In this review, we have included both budget and luxury Bull BBQ grills. So, without further ado, let’s kick things off and take a look at the best Bull grills that your money can buy in 2023.
- Top 7 Bull Charcoal Grill Review 2023
- 1. Bull Outdoor 26039 Charcoal Grill
- 2. Bull Outdoor Products 87048 Lonestar Charcoal Grill
- 3. Bull Outdoor Products BBQ 47629 Grill
- 4. Bull Outdoor Products BBQ 57569 Brahma Grill
- 5. Bull Renegade 5 Burner Natural grill
- 6. Bull Outdoor 62648 Diablo 6 Burner Grill
- 7. Bull Outdoor 69008 LP Steer Grill
- What is the Best Bull Grill Model and Why?
- Final Verdict
Top 7 Bull Charcoal Grill Review 2023
1. Bull Outdoor 26039 Charcoal Grill
The Bull Outlaw grill is an affordable and popular gas grill from Bull that offers excellent value for its price point. As an entry-level offering, it is designed to be simple and straightforward, making it ideal for those who are new to grilling.
One of the key benefits of the Bull Outlaw grill is its ability to reach searing temperatures within 2-3 minutes, allowing you to start cooking quickly and efficiently. Additionally, the grill’s even heat distribution ensures that your food is cooked evenly and effectively. This feature is especially impressive, as many other grills on the market struggle with uneven heat distribution, leading to unevenly cooked food.
Key Features Bull Outdoor 26039 Grill
- Cooking power of 60,000 BTUs, which facilitates fast heating-up; ideal for searing cuts of meat in next to no time.
- 304 stainless steel commercial-grade build and construction coupled with strong stainless steel grates.
- 4 bar burners (porcelain-coated), which make cooking trouble-free and guarantee several years of even heat distribution.
- 810 sq. inches cooking surface, which also includes a warming rack.
- Designed for built-in applications and outdoor kitchens.
- Every valve of the grill features Piezo igniters that you can rely on.
Most people who have purchased this product in the recent past only have good things to say about this value-for-money grill. The superior build quality ensures that with proper handling and use, the grill can last several years before it starts showing signs of rustiness.
All in all, this is a powerful grill that looks good and is loaded with the most essential features for fantastic grilling experiences, over and over again! If you want a reasonably-priced grill without compromising on powerful features, then the Bull Outlaw is surely a grill that you should consider.
2. Bull Outdoor Products 87048 Lonestar Charcoal Grill
The Bull Lonestar grill is another entry-level option from Bull that is available in both natural gas and liquid propane variants. While it shares many similarities with the Outlaw grill, there is one key difference that sets it apart – its heat distribution.
Unlike the Outlaw, which distributes heat evenly across its cooking surface, the Lonestar has been reported to have significant differences in temperature across its surface. This means that users may not be able to use the entire cooking surface effectively, despite claims made by the company.
However, the Bull Lonestar still offers many impressive features, making it a great first impression for those who are new to grilling. Its affordability and variety of cooking options make it an attractive option for anyone seeking a reliable and efficient gas grill.
Key Features Bull Outdoor 87048 Grill
- 4 bar burners are made from welded stainless steel with each burner offering 15,000 BTUs of cooking power, resulting in a total of 60,000 BTUs.
- Commercial-grade construction features the use of 304-grade stainless steel, which makes the grill incredibly strong and durable.
- Twin-lighting system for cooking and grilling in the evenings and nights.
- A large cooking surface that boasts of 810 sq. inches area and also includes a warming rack.
- Each burner has both Piezo igniters and zinc knobs that allow for a separate operation.
- Packaging includes a smoker box, which can be used to smoke meats effortlessly.
However, there are plenty of pros on offer as well. For starters, installing the grill is a piece of cake and getting it going is not an issue at all. So if you are looking for a grill that doesn’t require a ton of time to be set up and is priced affordably, you can definitely consider this grill. You can also check out our Dyna Glo grill reviews to find out similar grills from Dyna Glo, another reputed grill manufacturer.
3. Bull Outdoor Products BBQ 47629 Grill
It’s time now to move on from Bull’s entry-level grills and slowly progress towards the company’s top-of-the-line offerings. The Bull Angus is a feature-loaded grill that is meant for people who want nothing short of the very best when it comes to grilling. The Bull Angus grill, like the Lonestar, is available in both natural gas and liquid propane variants.
The Rotisserie kit is the major highlight of the Bull Angus grill as it facilitates the handling of food up to 20 lbs. on the spit. Like all other Bull grills, the Angus features the ReliaBULL technology, which helps in equalizing gas pressure, resulting in even flames along the length and breadth of the burners. This enables even heat distribution, something that most prospective grill buyers look for.
Key Features Bull 47629 Grill
- Commercial-grade 304 14-gauge stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel removable warming rack
- 4 burners made from cast stainless steel with each burner offering cooking power of 15,000 BTUs for a combined total of 60,000 BTUs.
- Control knobs that are round and textured for incredibly easy gripping and turning.
- Horizontal infrared backburner at the rear end of the grill
- Rotisserie kit that features a counterbalance, a 38” stainless spit rod, 2 four-prong spit forks, and a mounted motor
- Two halogen lights for easy cooking during evenings and nights
- Reliable Piezo ignition system that does away with battery-operated igniters.
- Total cooking area of 810 sq. inches including a warming rack.
The Bull Angus grill also offers additional accessories to owners such as a combination plank holder and vegetable tray and a full-sized griddle made of stainless steel. Even though the Angus is a heavy-duty grill, it is quite easy to assemble. Bull also offers a lifetime warranty on the frame, burners and cooking grids, a one-year warranty on the ignition system and gas valves, and a three-year warranty on the flame tamers.
Char Broil, another well-known grill manufacturer, offers grills similar to the Bull Angus and you can check out our Char Broil grill reviews to find a similar grill.
4. Bull Outdoor Products BBQ 57569 Brahma Grill
The Bull Brahma gas grill is one of Bull’s flagship offerings and is widely regarded as one of the best gas grills on the market. With a large cooking surface that can accommodate up to 40 burgers at once, this grill is ideal for large gatherings and parties.
However, its impressive size and array of features come at a cost, as the Bull Brahma is one of the most expensive grills on the market. As such, it may not be suitable for budget-conscious customers.
While the Bull Brahma offers a lot of power and functionality, it does have some weaknesses that Bull could work on improving in the future. However, its numerous pros make it an attractive option for anyone seeking a high-end gas grill that delivers exceptional cooking results.
Key Features Bull 57569 Brahma Grill
- 5 bar burners are made from cast stainless steel with each burner offering 15,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- Additional 15,000 BTUs of cooking power are supplied by the back burner for a combined total of 90,000 BTUs.
- Commercial-grade construction featuring 304 stainless steel with stainless steel grates and a dual-lined hood.
- Twin halogen lights for easy cooking during twilight hours.
- 1026 sq. inches cooking surface that includes a warming rack.
- Every valve features Piezo ignition systems.
- Rotisserie kit for cooking large meat pieces and whole birds.
- Full-sized dip tray.
The biggest weakness is the grill’s uneven heating. Yes, you can cook 40 burgers at once using this grill, but some burgers will be heated more than others, and this is a disadvantage that should not be present in such an expensive grill.
As a result, if you want even to cook, you have to constantly move the food around, which can be quite an inconvenience. While the Bull Brahma is definitely cheaper than similar grills that are as big and as feature-loaded, it can’t be said to be affordable. If you are looking for more even cooking in a grill this big, you should check out our Z grills reviews, as Z is another well-known grill manufacturer offering similar grills.
5. Bull Renegade 5 Burner Natural grill
The Bull Renegade gas grill is a professional-grade grill that offers exceptional performance and features. While it may be more commonly associated with commercial restaurants than backyard cookouts, the Renegade is a great option for anyone looking to host large gatherings or parties at home.
With its natural gas setup and numerous high-end features, the Bull Renegade is an impressive grill that delivers outstanding results. From its large cooking surface to its advanced temperature controls and customizable cooking options, this grill is ideal for anyone seeking a professional-level cooking experience.
Of course, as with any product, there may be some weaknesses or areas for improvement. However, the Bull Renegade’s numerous pros make it a top-of-the-line option that is sure to impress even the most discerning grill enthusiasts.
Key Features Bull Renegade Grill
- Five burners with iron porcelain coating with each burner offering 15,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- 1292 sq. inches cooking surface inclusive of a removable warming rack.
- Commercial-grade construction featuring 14 gauge 304-grade stainless steel.
- Highly reliable Piezo ignition system.
- Dual-lined hood.
- Burner control knobs are made of zinc which allows for easy turning and gripping.
- Stainless steel cooking grates are made from 304-grade stainless steel.
- Heavy-duty thermometer for viewing cooking temperatures.
This heavy-duty grill has a lot of pros as you can see from its plethora of features. However, one of its major downsides is the absence of a back burner, which you can find on the Bull Brahma. In terms of combined cooking power, the Bull Brahma offers more than the Renegade, which comes as a surprise as size-wise the Renegade is a notch above.
Installing the grill is not as easy as installing the other grills that have been covered so far in this list of Bull grill reviews. It’s definitely not the kind of grill that you will be able to install on your own. However, on the plus side, the grill manages to distribute heat evenly and its thermometer is accurate as well. Another pro is the fact that the grill’s controls rarely get hot, even if the cooking session is long. Cleaning the iron porcelain-coated grates is also very easy.
6. Bull Outdoor 62648 Diablo 6 Burner Grill
The Bull Diablo gas grill is a massive grill that is even larger than the Bull Brahma and is typically used in restaurants. Despite its commercial-grade size and capabilities, the Diablo is surprisingly affordable, priced at around $3,100.
With its natural gas or liquid propane setup and ReliaBULL technology, the Bull Diablo is a high-end grill that delivers exceptional performance and results. Its large cooking surface and advanced temperature controls make it an ideal option for anyone seeking a professional-grade cooking experience at home.
Of course, as with any grill, there may be some weaknesses or areas for improvement. However, the Bull Diablo’s impressive size, features, and affordability make it an attractive option for anyone seeking a high-end grill without breaking the bank.
Key Features Bull 62648 Grill
- 16 gauge 304-grade Stainless steel construction that is equivalent to commercial-grade grills
- 6 bar burners made from stainless steel that offer cooking power of 15,000 BTUs each.
- Combined with the rotisserie kit and the 15,000 BTU infrared backburner, the grill provides a whopping 1, 05,000 BTUs of cooking power.
- Twin lighting system featuring halogen lights for cooking and grilling in the evenings.
- Piezo ignition system that makes igniting the burners easy.
- Durable dual-lined hood.
- Burner control knobs are made of zinc that can be gripped and turned smoothly.
- 304-grade stainless steel cooking grates.
- 1564 sq. inches cooking surface including removable warming rack.
This technology makes it a grill that facilitates even heating so that you don’t have to move your food around to have it evenly heated and cooked.
All in all, the Bull Diablo has almost no negatives. One downside is the installation, but for a grill of its size, you can’t really expect easy installation. You would definitely need a helping hand to get this grill up and running. According to many critics, the Bull Diablo is the ultimate grill that Bull has to offer.
7. Bull Outdoor 69008 LP Steer Grill
The Bull Steer gas grill is an entry-level option that is ideal for those who want a simple and affordable grill for cooking and grilling for their family. With just 3 burners, the Steer is the least powerful grill on this list, but it still offers impressive performance and features for its price point.
Priced at just under $1100, the Bull Steer is an excellent option for anyone seeking a budget-friendly grill that delivers great results. While it may not be as powerful or feature-rich as some of the other grills on this list, it is still a reliable and efficient option that can help you create delicious grilled dishes for your family.
Key Features Bull Outdoor 69008 Grill
- 3 burners are made from stainless steel with each burner offering 15,000 BTUs of cooking power for a combined 45,000 BTUs
- The construction of the grill is commercial-grade, with a 14 gauge 304-grade stainless steel body
- 556 sq. inches cooking surface with a 160 sq.-inch warming rack.
- Piezo ignition system with control knobs made of zinc for smooth turning and gripping.
- 304-grade stainless steel cooking grates.
- Dual-lined hood.
- Thermometer for viewing cooking temperatures.
- Grease tray for easy cleanup.
Unlike heavy-duty grills from Bull, the Steer does not have a backburner. But it still manages to evenly heat the surface, facilitating ease of cooking for the user.
On the assembly front, it’s quite easy to get this grill up and running and you won’t need a helping hand as this grill is small. However, its size may be a limiting factor if you have to serve up grilled food to a large number of guests. Also, its small cooking surface won’t accommodate large meat pieces and whole birds.
Traeger, a well-known grill manufacturer, has grills similar to the Bull Steer. If you want to find Traeger grills similar to the Steer, go through these Traeger grills reviews.
What is the Best Bull Grill Model and Why?
So, we have come to the end of this review and after checking out seven of the very best grills that Bull has to offer, it’s time to decide on a winner.
We will pick two winners based on their respective budgets. As you might have guessed by now, some grills in this review are inexpensive and affordable, while others are expensive. So we will pick a winner from the budget grill category and another winner from the expensive grill category.
Our budget grill winner is the Bull Outlaw. While it is more expensive than the small Bull Steer, it manages to pack in a lot of power and has the least drawbacks as far as the budget grills go.
Among the expensive grills, we vote for the Bull Diablo. For its price, there’s no denying that it is one of the best grills out there, full of features and a great deal of cooking area, and enough cooking power to ensure even heating.
Compared to several other reputed grill manufacturers, Bull offers its grills at extremely reasonable prices. Most of the company’s grills are constructed using commercial-grade steel, which makes them all durable. So, if you are looking for quality grills at pocket-friendly prices, don’t waste much time and get yourself a Bull grill today!