Frozen french fries are a popular convenience food, but they can be expensive and often not very healthy. The Ninja Foodi allows you to cook frozen french fries healthier and don’t require oil. In just a few minutes, your frozen french fries will be crispy and delicious!
So if you are looking for how to cook frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi? Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll show you how to cook frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Why You Should Use Ninja Foodi To Cook Frozen French Fries?
The Ninja foodi air fryer uses hot air to cook fries, meat, fish, and more. It doesn’t require any oil – you can get that rich flavor without all of the unhealthy oils and fats!
The secret is in the multi-layered steamer basket, which allows the steam from below to cook your food and the hot air from above to crisp and brown your food.
The Ninja Foodi can cook up to six servings, making it an excellent choice for families! You don’t have to cook just frozen french fries either – there are lots of other recipes available, such as:
- Coconut curry chicken
- Orange beef and broccoli
- How to cook frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi?
- FAQ About The Cook Frozen French Fries in The Ninja Foodi
- Can I make frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi without oil?
- How do I clean my Ninja Foodi after cooking frozen french fries?
- Can I cook something else in my Ninja Foodi besides frozen french fries?
- My french fries aren't crispy enough. What can I do?
- How do I know if my french fries are done cooking?
- Final Verdict
How to cook frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi?
- Frozen french fries (whatever brand you like)
- Prepare your Ninja Foodi by spraying the cooking grate with non-stick spray and placing it into the unit’s bottom. Place one cup of water into the pot underneath the cooking grate will sit. Place 1 cup of frozen french fries onto the cooking grate.
- Close and lock the lid of your Ninja Foodi. Essure that the pressure release valve is in the “Seal” position.
- Press the “Fry” button and set the time for 6 minutes.
- When the time is up, remove the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “Vent” position.
- Carefully remove the cooking grate and french fries from the Ninja Foodi.
That’s it! Your frozen french fries are now cooked healthier and don’t require oil. Enjoy!
Insert the frozen french fries into the multi-layer steamer basket. The cooking time will vary depending on how many potatoes are used, so pay attention to that when making your recipe! I cooked mine for 6 minutes. Yours may not need that long if you use fewer potatoes.
After six minutes, pull out the steamer basket and flip your french fries to cook them on the other side. Then put them back in for another 6 minutes or until these are crisp and soft golden brown.
Remove the steamer basket from the unit and serve with your favorite condiments! That’s it! Wasn’t that easy?
If you’re thinking about what to cook in your Ninja foodi digital air fryer oven, I would recommend trying to make some frozen french fries. This traditional breakfast is a great way to reduce fat without any taste. Now you can have your favorite foods, even if they aren’t so healthy!
How Long To Cook frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi?
The cook time for frozen french fries will vary depending on the brand of french fries you use and the size of the fries. However, in general, I would recommend cooking them for 6-8 minutes. Depending on how crispy you like your french fries, you can constantly adjust the cooking time as needed.
How to Reheat Frozen French Fries?
If you have too many leftovers or don’t eat all of those tasty french fries in one sitting, then here’s a great way to reheat them the next day. It’s so easy!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread a single layer of french fries on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy.
So there you have it – an easy way to reheat your leftover frozen french fries! They will taste just like they were fresh out of the Ninja Foodi!
FAQ About The Cook Frozen French Fries in The Ninja Foodi
Can I make frozen french fries in the Ninja Foodi without oil?
How do I clean my Ninja Foodi after cooking frozen french fries?
Can I cook something else in my Ninja Foodi besides frozen french fries?
My french fries aren’t crispy enough. What can I do?
How do I know if my french fries are done cooking?
How to cook frozen french fries in the ninja foodi is a cinch! Just place your multi-layer steamer basket into the cooking pot along with the potatoes, plug in your unit, shut the lid, and turn it on. Then wait for it to beep while it cooks! It’s that easy!
Plus, there’s no need to add any oil – the potatoes will cook in their natural juices. After six minutes, flip the fries to cook them on different sides. Remove them from the unit and enjoy with your favorite condiments! So easy and so delicious!