Do you like to eat potato chips but don’t like the fat and calories that come with it? Then there is a recipe for you! You can how to make potato chips in a ninja foodi. They’re healthy, tasty, and, best of all, quick and easy to make. Then why are you waiting? Try this recipe today!
- How to make potato chips in a Ninja Foodi
- FAQ About the Potato Chips In a Ninja Foodi
How to make potato chips in a Ninja Foodi
- 4 russet potatoes, washed and scrubbed clean (I used organic)
- one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil or oil of your choice.
- Salt to taste. I like using sea salt because it’s unprocessed, but you can use whatever kind of salt you like.
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position and preheat your Ninja Foodi for manual mode at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. (You can set it up to 15 minutes if you plan on cooking other items while it’s warming up.)
2. While the oven is heating up, Cut the potatoes into thin rounds. Use the slicing blade of the Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System to simplify this process if you want. If you don’t have a slicer blade, be sure to cut them as thin as possible, so they crisp up while baking in the oven.
3. After slicing all your potato rounds, place them into a large bowl. Add olive oil to the potatoes and sprinkle salt to taste. Stir everything together until all the potatoes are boiled and salted.
4. Carefully pour the potatoes onto the wire rack that’s sitting inside your Ninja foodi air fryer. (If you’re using a different oven, just make sure the wire rack is covered in foil or parchment paper to prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.)
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Then remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before eating.
When I made these potato chips, I was amazed at how crispy they were. And the best part is that they’re lower in calories and fat than store-bought chips. So go ahead and indulge guilt-free!
Tips For Making potato chips in a Ninja Foodi
- These chips are delicious on their own, but you can also eat them with hummus or your favorite dipping sauce. Yum!
- Slicing the potatoes really thin will help them crisp up better than thicker slices, so be sure to cut them as thin as possible if you want them extra crispy.
- To get a different taste, you use coconut oil.
- Feel free to experiment with seasonings and spices if you want by adding garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, or anything else your heart desires! And you might be amazed at how tasty they turn out.
- With that being said, these potato chips are already pretty good. So if you’re short on time or don’t feel like experimenting, stick to the recipe as written, and you’ll be good to go.
How Long To Make potato chips in a Ninja Foodi?
The potato chips will take about 20 minutes to cook in your Ninja Foodi. Be careful not to burn them. If you’re using a different oven, be sure to check the recipe or packaging for guidance on cooking time.
What Are The Benefits Of Make potato chips in a Ninja Foodi?
There are several benefits of making potato chips in a Ninja air fryer. For one, they’re lower in calories and fat than store-bought chips. They’re also a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables, and they’re perfect for snacking on the go. So if you want a healthier option to traditional potato chips, you have to try making your own!
How Many Calories In a Potato chip in a Ninja Foodi?
Potato chips contain 50 calories. It’s important to note that the calorie count will vary depending on the size of the potato and how thin you slice it. So if you want to keep your calorie count even lower, be sure to slice the potatoes thinly.
Can I Make These potato chips in a Ninja Foodi gluten-free?
Yes, you can definitely make these potato chips gluten-free. Just don’t forget to use gluten-free oil and salt. You’ll find plenty of great gluten-free options both in-store and online.
FAQ About the Potato Chips In a Ninja Foodi
Can I make these potato chips in a different type of oven?
Are potato chips healthy?
But I would say one perk of homemade potato chips is that you can control the ingredients and avoid additives while using a healthier cooking method like your Ninja foodi digital air fryer.
Can I make these potato chips vegan?
How long do potato chips last in the fridge?
How long do potato chips last after they’ve been frozen?
Can I make these potato chips without a Ninja Foodi?
If you want a healthier option for traditional potato chips, you have to try making your own! These homemade potato chips are lower in calories and fat than store-bought chips, and they’re a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. So if you want a delicious and healthy snack, Check out how to make potato chips in a Ninja Foodi!