Over the years, the market has been encountering the difficulty of choosing the best grilling products between Nexgrill vs Weber among the grill lovers.
The constantly increasing sale rate demonstrates clearly that Weber and Nexgrill are two of the topmost manufacturers of high-quality and affordable grilling products in the worldwide grilling industry. In fact, these two most reputable brands share the market of grilling products with their supplies of favorite models for the homeowners for a long period.
In this article, we like to draw your attention to analyze the criteria of the two different grilling manufacturers, Nexgrill vs Weber Grills along with six specific and trendy models to consider before buying the best one for you. The analysis concentrates obviously on the main features including heat output, technology and grilling area, design, maintenance and warranty, consistency and performance, affordability, etc. to come up with the best value for money.
Well! Let’s join the reviews of 6 exclusive models, so that it becomes easier for you to choose between Weber vs Nexgrill and select your product to enjoy the barbecue and grilling moments at your best.
- Nexgrill Grill Reviews
- Weber Grill Reviews
Nexgrill Grill Reviews
1. Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner
For the grill lovers, the Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas propane in Stainless steel with Side Burner is to be a good choice with all the accessories for having an excellent experience of grilling moment at your space. The refurbished grilling product boasts on 462 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 644 square inches.
- Four 12,000 BTU 304 stainless steel tubular burners that means 48,000 BTU total output from the main burners
- Large cooking space including 462 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 644 square inches
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Electric (AA-Battery) ignition
- 304 stainless steel wrapped (coated) cooking grates
- Mixed stainless steel construction
- Enclosed cabinet
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Thermometer located in the upper part of the lid to give an accurate information on the temperature inside the firebox
The four burners of the beautiful grilling model in design and in performance can fit about 22 hamburgers. The nexgrill 4 burner gas reviews will provide you with more of the amazing features and cooking experiences for an extensive use of the Gas Grill.
The Even-Heat cooking system below the 304 stainless steel wrapped cooking grates is designed to make sure all of your food is cooked uniformly. The enclosed cabinet to cover the propane tank with electric ignition and mixed stainless steel construction of the Nexgrill product is to be a propitious choice for creating a tempting meal of grills in a highly convenient manner.
The feature of “angled flame tamers” deflects the heat, prevents flares-up, and converts the drippings amazingly into a flavorful vapor that infuses a Smokey taste to your food. Wow, to the built-in thermometer, casters for easy mobility, two stainless steel side shelves, one of which houses a side burner and is ideal for heating sauces or side dishes as the additional features.
2. 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Black Cabinet
Like other Nexgrill products, the Nexgrill 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel with Side Burner and Black Cabinet is sure not to provoke your remorse. The unit has a total of five primary burners, made of durable stainless steel that secures proper heat transfer and you can trust on its resistance to rust. The heat it delivers guarantees various option for cooking, including barbequing your food or grilling a burger or a hot dog as quickly as you expect.
- Five 10,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners that means 50,000 BTU total output from the main burners
- The high power of the burners
- Large cooking surface that has 480 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 651 square inches while the secondary warming rack is above 159 square inches
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner under a flush mounted cover that adds a whole new layer to your cooking options. You can prepare soups and keep them heated without going to the kitchen. It’s also an excellent way to simmer some vegetables and serve them as a side dish. you can treat it as a stove to prepare sauce for the meat.
- Electric (AA-Battery) ignition. On the left side of the front panel, there is a small button located right next to the knobs that control the heat output of the burners. Pushing that button will light the burner and get the product going.
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates that is the best for retaining the heat.
- Stainless steel and powder coated steel construction
- Cover and propane tank sold separately
- Angled flame tamers, placed between the grates and the stainless steel burners to catch any dripping that falls through the cooking surface.
- Individual cooking elements to heat various areas of the grill at different heating levels
- Thermometer located in the upper part of the lid to give an accurate information on the temperature inside the firebox
- Large casters to ensure the mobility of the product
The large grilling space accommodates up to 15 burgers at once in the central space along with the warming rack to keep the burger buns warm and even to shimmer some vegetables as side dish including the side burners to offer the option to boil or heat soup is enough to treat a group of 12-15 guests with a complete barbeque meal. Nexgrill 5 Burner Gas Grill reviews will impart you more of the maneuvering utilities of the Propane gas grill for enjoying versatile cooking experience.
While considering the high heat that the unit boasts on, you might be wondering whether there is an opportunity for flares-up to occur. The high power of the burners means that the Nexgrill 5 Burner heats up in a matter of minutes. As soon as you light up the unit and turn the knobs, the heaters start doing their magic, and desired hotness is achieved in the shortest period possible.
You are to thank the flame tamer that is placed carefully between the grates and the stainless steel burners to catch any dripping that falls through the cooking surface. It’s a thrilling experience about the grease that is instantly being vaporized and infused back into the meat you are grilling to cause you to get moist and tender food with this BBQ unit, no matter of the type of meat you are cooking in the gas grill. Comparing the performance and the quality of the features, you cannot underestimate the budget-friendly price tag of the grilling product.
3. Deluxe 6-Burner Gas Grill with Searing Side Burner in Slate
The Nexgrill Delux Series 6-Burner Gas Grill is a colossal addition to expand your grilling repertoire. The product being furnished with six stainless steel burners, protected by enamelled splash guards, boasts on a massive 560 sq. inches of primary grilling area along with an upper level 200 sq. inches of porcelain-coated warming rack to heat up buns and keep cooked foods toasty.
- Six 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel Burners for providing 60,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- An extensive cooking space including 582 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 786 square inches
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner
- Stainless steel and powder coated steel construction
- Rust-resistant and durable enameled steel construction with some stainless steel components
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates that are easy to clean
- Electronic ignition with AA-battery
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Full rotisserie kit comes with standard version
- Handy fuel gauge to let you know the exact measurement of propane left in the tank
- Individually controlled burners that enable you to create specific cooking zones based on temperature
- Infrared grilling by utilizing radiant heat to keep meat from drying out
- Adjustable vents and a damper to control the grill’s heat.
- Wheels featuring all-weather crack proof construction
- Blue LED lights to illuminate the front panel for no-fuss operability
The large unit equipped with a 15,000 BTU ceramic searing side burner to sear meats and to add a perfectly juicy taste including a plug-in rotisserie kit to cook pork, chicken, lamb-leg roasts, or anything you want to rotate on a spit will win your love for the Gas grill.
By making a smoking packet with aluminium foil and wood chips of your choice, you can even smoke on the gas grilling unit. Like many Nexgrill gas models, the Delux 6-Burner Gas Grill offers infrared grilling that utilizes radiant heat to keep meat from drying out and to prevent grease flare-ups. The handy fuel gauge on the Nexgrill let you know the exact measurement of propane that is left in the tank.
You can follow the pack of recipes in the supplied booklet and make the best use of the rotisserie to enjoy the grilling experiences while cooking hamburgers, steaks, and even chicken tandoori that will come out perfectly as you have a scope to baste it with the reserved marinade. A quick and Browsing of the Nexgrill gas grill reviews might enrich you with such innovative ideas of recipes.
The temperature range is conveniently verified for the grill from just under 200 degrees while one burner is set on low to 800 degrees while multiple burners are set on high. The amazing features of the adjustable vents and a damper let you to control the grill’s heat.
The selection of grills you ignite and their temperature settings propose you to cook anything from brisket to pizza, which is really amazing experience of the unit. The guards, the three grills, and the drip collection can easily be removed for cleaning in the sink.
The four wheels featuring all-weather crackproof makes it easy to move the machine around and place it at the backyard to offer an outdoor treat to a group of guests. The ignition system powered by a single AA battery that can be accessed by unscrewing the ignition button is awesome. There are even blue LED lights to illuminate the front panel for no-fuss operability which is perfect for night-time grilling party.
Weber Grill Reviews
4. Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 14-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
If you like to exert your savory skills at your best with one of the topmost efficient grilling machines, you can trust to pick the Weber Charcoal Smoker. The 14 –inch version of the Weber Smoker is perfect for feeding a small gathering, as it has enough room to smoke a few racks of ribs or a whole chicken or two and a slab of 5-pound brisket with authentic flavor.
- Two cooking steel-plated grates of a total cooking area of 286 square inches to provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Durable and rust-resistant porcelain-enameled lid, body, water pan and charcoal chamber to retain heat
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Side mounted silicone temperature grommet to monitor the internal temperature while smoking
- One top and three bottom air vents
- Easily adjustable dampers to control the temperature of the Weber Smoker
- An awesome air control mechanism for 6 hours long smoking and grilling without reloading charcoal
- Superior airflow design to hold on even and constant temperatures
- Multiple vents to allow you to compensate for the wind
- Sealed design to let you shut this smoker down tightly while saving charcoal for next time
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door that comes off to make adding charcoal and wood easier while smoking
- Versatile use including grilling and smoking
The Smokey Mountain Cooker smoker has two cooking durable grates for smoking and grilling multiple food items like chicken, ribs, pork, brisket and tri-tip at once. The dampers are easily adjustable so that you feel relaxed while controlling the heat to make your feast perfectly smoked, moist and tender. Setting the temp is super easy and excellently controlled without taking the hassle of constant watching. Dump a half charcoal chimney of lit briquettes into the crater carefully to start pleasant cooking.
Once you get your grill at right temp, over the next 12-16 hours the briquettes will burn gradually outwards and you won’t have to check, adjust or do anything to keep the temperature constant. You can make an overnight cook of your long haul meats at 250F and everything else including chicken, ribs, tri-tip, beef ribs, etc. at 275F.
The Weber Smokey Mountain has become one of the most popular charcoal powdered food smokers in the grilling industry for other features like heat-resistant nylon handles, storage covers, built-in lid thermometers, larger and more secure doors, and a built-in ash catch pan, premium-grade cover and a silicone temperature grommet. Besides being efficient, the Weber charcoal smoker can be easily transported. You can use it in your backyard or take it with you to tailgate parties, picnics or camping trips.
The closed multi-story smoke unit is specially designed for those who want to test their hand at a whole new way to cook outdoors. The awesome air control mechanism allows you to make a tension-free grilling. One load of charcoal can surprisingly smoke for 6 hours without reloading. The water pan and charcoal chamber are porcelain-enameled. You will exclaim at the rust-resistant fuel doors which are made out of aluminum. Super easy cleaning facility of the Weber Grill is a bonus to appreciate.
5. Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
To meet a life-long obsession with real life, everyday outdoor grilling you can stay true to the up-to-date version of the founder Weber’s original kettle Grill that has been adored much around the world for years. The uncompromising aspect of maintaining quality of the grilling product is same still with its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled bowl along with the lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles and easily controllable heat levels with upper and lower vents that are rust-resistant.
- Original Kettle grill with large cooking space of 363 square inches in total to hold up to 13 burgers prepared with a Weber burger press
- Durable 22-Inch-Diameter Plated-Steel Cooking Grates to retain heat and easy to clean
- Easily adjustable dampers that would allow you control the internal temperature for a convenient grilling
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl that won’t rust or peel while retaining heat
- Hassle-free ash cleanup proving One-Touch cleaning system
- Use of the Lid hook for not placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Dampers to allow you to control the internal temperature very easily while grilling
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles that are heat resistant and long lasting
- Aluminized-steel one-touch cleaning system with removal aluminum ash catcher
- Hinged doors for fire access
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge
It’s simple and sleek design is catchy and the longevity exceeding 10 years has made the unit to be one of the most trustworthy products in the worldwide grilling market. It has an extensive cooking surface to provide plenty of space for indirectly grilling a turkey and even more space to sear steaks easily and efficiently.
The heavy steel, as well as the brilliantly designed cooking grates that facilitates access to the coals offer you a fun time at the grilling. Premium version of the Charcoal Grill comes with the ash catcher and the built-in thermometer for highly comfortable cleaning and perfectly monitored cooking.
This 22- inch-Diameter charcoal grill will allow you to feast a small family get-together with a stomach-filling meal of delicious and sturdy grills including roasted lamb-leg, cooked chicken, burgers, cutlets, corn, and potatoes etc. until the guests would beg for mercy. You may use the indirect method of grilling with the Weber Kettle Grill that would turn the grill into a convection oven.
The durable plated-steel cooking grates retain heat well while the well-functioned dampers control the temperature heat inside the bowl, precisely enough to cook food evenly with a yummy smoky flavor. The airtight nature of this grill allowing charcoal recycling for maintaining economy is nearly impossible to find on others, specifically the non-Weber grills.
The One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling will relax you if you are worried much about maintaining the quality for a long time. Wow to the advantageous utility of the Lid hook for not placing the lid on the ground while grilling. The 4-hole vent in the lid control both the intensity of the heated charcoal with directionality. The Weber kettle is definitely an iconic choice for old-school grilling and is a very efficient unit for making great-tasting food.
6. Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill
Being a remodeling version of the Weber Q120, the Weber Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill is an ideal choice for the overly zealous outdoor grill lovers, especially who are infatuated with the idea of relishing grilling season throughout the year in the open air. It’s compact and effortlessly transferrable features make it an ideal grill companion for tailgating, picnics, camping etc. with its intact flavor of the sleek styling design and performance of the original Weber Q Grill.
- Super-easy portability to be an ideal choice for the buyers, who go tailgating, camping, or just have limited room around the home or garden.
- Each of the stainless steel burner tubes produces 8500 BTU-per-hour input to heat the total 189 square-inch cooking area
- The rust-resistant and durable porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates are super easy to clean and maintain
- Cast aluminum lid and body means no rusting or flexing along with glass-reinforced nylon frame to ensure this grill to be sturdy, durable to last a very long time.
- Push-button and easy-start Electronic ignition and
- Infinite control burner valve settings to adjust the flame to clear low, medium and high
- Built-in lid thermometer to monitor the heat while cooking without opening the top
- Fully assembled out of box uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder that is sold separately
- 2 folding work tables that are study and handy to keep food ingredients
- Removable catch pan
- Heat-resistant handles encased in rubber
- Heats up quickly, cooks evenly and leaves beautiful char marks
- Includes owner’s guide and grilling guide along with care instructions to warn about the side effects
You are at liberty to travel with the Weber Grill while taking road trips and camping trips. Due to the easy portability the Q Grill, the placement of the unit at the balcony or the patio of your apartment along with the replacement of a single grate with Q1000-series compatible griddle will expand your grilling experience with an amazing way to prepare your breakfast, lunch and dinner on grill at any of your relaxing periods.
Make it sure that you get the model with the temp gauge and other spiffy accessories like the vinyl cover, handle light, roasting tray and griddle. The pretty snazzy side tables are surprisingly sturdy, deft and large enough to a super bonus for the tailgate party to put plates, sauces, utensils, or anything you need while cooking. The handles are bigger than Q120 as they are encased in rubber. The overall design is pretty sleek and with an expensive looking black finish.
This Weber black gas grill has 189 square inches of grilling space of that holds a surprisingly large amount of food. You can load it up with enough meat to feed a gathering of 3-4 people easily.
The durable and rust-resistant porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates add delight to cook on because they are non-stick, super easy to clean and maintain, and can even go in the dishwasher. The tall lid of the stylish grilling product accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large and handy built-in thermometer allows you to understand and monitor temperatures inside the grill.
Thanks to the easy-start electronic ignition and surprisingly infinite control burner valve setting that are precisely reliable for cooking a large variety of foods including steaks, chops, burgers and dogs that are to be easily handled with any temperatures from low to high, just by dialing in the proper heat setting and adjusting the infinite control burner valve.
It heats up fast and grills quickly and evenly and leaves beautiful char marks. For grilling on-the-go, you are suggested to run your Weber Q 1200 on disposable LP cylinder that is not included with the purchase. You can rely on an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks for at-home use being assured of its availability as an accessory. You may use the Weber Q 1200 with Weber Portable Cart model No.6557 for comfortable handling.
Comparison at a glance: Nexgrill vs Weber Grills
The comparison based on the best products reviews of the two topmost manufacturers regarding heat output confirms Nexgrill as a clear winner for the strength of delivering a total heat output of 28, 000 BTU, while the Weber model exerts a total heat output of 26,500 BTU that is slightly less than that of Nexgrills.
The infrared cooking technology of the grilling products of the manufacturers suggests the victory of both in terms of cooking performance. But, the innovative flavoring bars offered by Weber ensure delicious food for the owners.
The cooking spaces make no big difference while comparing Nexgrill vs Weber Grills. But the sophisticated and sleek design with the stylish look of the Weber Grill makes it the winner of the design contest.
The quality grease management system of Weber is more reliable than that of Nexgrill. The remarkable feature makes cleaning easier for the device and offers infinity ignition technology along with extensive longevity. At the same time, its temperature indicator and fuel gauge make its usage super simple comparing with Nexgrills.
The price tag meaning the affordability is one of the most important indicators to come to the best choice between Nexgrill vs Weber Grills. The Nexgrill product can be the right choice if you’re looking for a cheaper model with better heat output while the Weber Grills, being a bit expensive, can provide some useful extra features.
The overall reviews of 6 products of Nexgrill and Weber Grills have pointed all the reliable features that are not to be undervalued in terms of cooking performance and reliable handling of the grilling machines. The basic difference in Price is obviously remarkable. The difference in the cost of Nexgrills against Weber makes a great difference especially if you’re on a tight budget.
In fact, the selection of the best grilling product depends on what you consider to be your prior concern. If it’s the price, the choice is clearly made for Nexgrill along with the heat output. If the sophisticated, sleek design is your concern, you can go for Weber without any hesitation. Every buyer has his needs. You should go for yours.