Traeger is the name for one of the most efficient, durable, and impressive grills and smokers in the market. Homeowners who love to grill and enjoy smoking food know the Traeger brand. If you are shopping for your first-time grill or looking for a replacement for your old grill or smoker, it’s wise to check out Traeger Grills reviews before making a choice.
There are a lot of different Traeger grills and smokers in the market, each with its unique features and designs. This Traeger review will introduce the best grills like the Traeger Renegade Elite and the Traeger Elite Pro. We will guide you in making the right decision with an updated Traeger smoker review.
We understand that buying a grill or smoker is a big decision, something that you may have been saving on for the past years. To guide you in making the perfect decision, we have ten of the best Traeger Grill models in the review.
Our ten best Traeger Grill list aims to showcase these impressive smoker and grill models. Read about the latest Traeger Renegade Elite Grill review or the Traeger Electric Smoker review and find out if any of these would be perfect for your grilling or smoking needs.
We guarantee that you’ll find the one that will suit you and your family’s needs and get the best value out of your money as well.
- 10 Best Traeger Grills Reviews (Classic & Latest Model)
- 1. Traeger Grills (TFB38TOD) Renegade Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- 2. Traeger Grills (TFB29PLB) Bronson 20 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 3. Traeger Grills 10251 Pro 34 BRZ Pellet Grill
- 4. Traeger Grills (TFB38TCA) Renegade Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 5. Traeger Grills (TFS60LZC) Select Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 6. Traeger Grills (TFB57CLB) Century 22 Pellet Grill with Built-In Warming Drawer
- 7. Traeger Grills TFB57PZBO Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 8. Traeger Grills (TFB65LZBC) Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 9. Traeger TEXAS Elite 34 Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 10. Traeger Grills TFB29LZA Junior Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Final Verdict
10 Best Traeger Grills Reviews (Classic & Latest Model)
Here is the overview of the top 10 Traeger grills reviews.
1. Traeger Grills (TFB38TOD) Renegade Pro Wood Pellet Grill
The Renegade Pro Wood Pellet Grill is ready for cooking and grilling activities. It may look small, but it is guaranteed to have the best features.
First of all, it is also equipped with an automatic loading system for wood chips. This grill was only designed to work with wood and not with charcoal or gas.
- Do not use charcoal or gas
- Versatile grill with many uses
- Digital Pro Controller keeps the grill under the correct temperature
- Easy to use with consistent results
- Easy to clean with a grease drainage system
- Ideal size for a family with 380 square inches of cooking space
It is versatile cooking equipment since it does not include just grill food but will also allow you to smoke, bake, braise, BBQ and roast. All these are possible because you can fine-tune the heat requirements.
It is also equipped with the Digital Pro Controller with AGL to control heat within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s easy to do this through just a turn of the dial on the grill. This grill uses about 3 pounds of pellets in an hour. These pellets provide power to the pellet grill for up to 20 hours while on the smoke setting. Expect to consume a bag of pellets in 6 hours placed on a high setting.
The Renegade Pro is consistent and will work as expected every time you use it. It is the ideal size for cooking at home with its 380 square inches of cooking space. The pellet hopper can accommodate up to 18 pounds of wood pellets. Therefore, you can cook or grill for a day without minding your fire.
This grill is made from top-quality materials, and has a robust construction, rugged exterior, strong legs, and durable wheels. The large cover or lid lets you cook while maintaining the right temperature. The Traeger Renegade Pro may be the outdoor grill and smoker for you.
2. Traeger Grills (TFB29PLB) Bronson 20 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
Everyone loves that delicious wood-fired taste in food. The only way to achieve this delicious taste and smell in your grilled food is to cook it in wood chips and not in propane or charcoal.
The Traeger TFB29PLB Grills Bronson is a wood pellet grill and smoker that will help you prepare grilled food with the best natural taste.
- You will be able to cook using wood pellets—cooks’ food without buying propane or charcoal.
- With a versatile cooking area that’s enough to cook all kinds of food.
- Easy to use with Time Integrated Digital Elite Controller keeps cooking temperatures perfect for cooking different foods.
- Large cover to keep cooking temperatures perfect
- Movable with large wheels and stand.
It is versatile, and allows you to cook using different settings. It will let you perform all kinds of cooking tasks, including grilling, barbecuing, baking, roasting, braising, and smoking.
With the Integrated Digital Elite Controller, you can keep cooking temperatures according to your set values. By turning a small dial, you can choose any temperature to cook perfect meals each time.
This grill is made from only the best materials that will last for a long time. It comes with ample cooking space of 300 square inches and with detachable grates and other parts for easy cleaning and maintenance.
You can use the grill at home, but because of its small size and cooking space, you can take this grill for a trip outdoors, including hiking, fishing, picnicking, or camping. It will accommodate more food for a small party or event.
3. Traeger Grills 10251 Pro 34 BRZ Pellet Grill
Possibly one of the largest Traeger Pellet Grills is the 10251 Pro 34 BRZ Pellet Grill. This grill will burn wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal for cooking. It features an ample 884 square inches of cooking/grilling space.
- Capable of different cooking functions including grill, smoke, roast, bake, braise, and barbeque.
- A large cooking area of 884 square inches is made for cooking large batches of food.
- With a digital controller to cook several foods quickly.
- With easy to clean hopper
- Made from very durable materials
- Creates that wood-fired flavor in food
You will be able to cook up to 24 burgers on the main rack plus 16 more patties on the extra rack. You can grill pounds of fish, poultry, vegetables, and so much more. It comes with a digital pro controller equipped with advanced grilling logic that will ensure that your food cooks well and at the least time.
This grill has dual meat probes to check internal temperatures for better results to cook thick chunks of meat. And to make cooking and grilling easier, this grill comes with all the accessories and features you need, like a sawhorse chassis, hopper clean-out system, all-terrain wheels with locking features, and easy clean grates and grill body.
The grill will arrive home unassembled but don’t worry because this is shipped with instructions and an assembly tool kit.
4. Traeger Grills (TFB38TCA) Renegade Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
With the Traeger Grill TFB38TCA Renegade, you won’t have to cook using charcoal or propane again. This elite grill was made due to the increasing demand for alternative fuel. It is a traditional Traeger that will provide that fantastic wood-fired food.
- Will not use gas or charcoal. Uses only wood chips for that wood-fired taste and smell.
- With versatile cooking, you can cook all kinds of foods for your family.
- With Digital Elite Controller to improve cooking temperatures and fast and efficient cooking.
- Easy to set and forget after the wedding is over.
- With 380 square inches of cooking space
It comes with ample cooking space at only 380 square inches. Space is enough to cook all kinds of food, but it can be used as a grill for a small batch of food. You can grill, smoke, roast, braise, barbecue, and so on.
This grill comes with the Digital Elite controller that will maintain the temperature inside the grill. You must maintain the best cooking or grilling temperature inside the hood. This way, you will also be able to cook all kinds of food without charring, blackening, or affecting the natural flavor.
This grill has a durable body, strong legs and feet, and large wheels to wheel it anywhere you want to cook. It also comes with a tool rack and a tool basket so you can easily place your accessories and tools and never forget or lose these as well. It is handy and easy to take anywhere because of its size.
5. Traeger Grills (TFS60LZC) Select Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
After checking out the different portable smokers and grills with the previous Traeger smoker grill reviews, be amazed at a full-scale grill called the Traeger TFS60LZC Select Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker.
Traeger Grills TFS60LZC is a large grill with 589 square inches of cooking space. Imagine cooking up to 20 burgers, 6 large racks of ribs, and 5 giant chickens under the hood of this efficient grill.
- Do not use gas or charcoal for cooking; only wood chips for added wood-fired taste and smell.
- It can be adjusted to cook fast or slow, high or low, and can be used to cook through different methods.
- Digital Elite controller will keep cooking temperatures at the best levels.
- Easy to use and consistent with temperature and cooking time.
- Offers 589 square inches of cooking space
- Made from durable materials
- With a large cabinet at the bottom for carrying supplies
- It comes with easy to move wheels so you can grill anywhere
You don’t need to use charcoal or gas again with this grill. This uses cheap wood chips to cook your food perfectly all the time. You’ll save money in the long run when you use this grill regularly. And aside from being cheap, wood chips also provide the excellent wood-fired taste and smell in food.
This versatile grill also lets you cook using varying methods, including grill, bake, braise, smoke, roast, or barbecue. An easy-to-use digital Elite controller will keep the cooking temperature within the ideal level so you can achieve the best taste and form of food.
The Traeger TFS60LZC Select Elite is made from only durable and efficient materials. The grill sits on top of a large cabinet with two doors. That is where you can store your wood chips, cooking utensils, and all other things you’ll need to cook. It also comes with two side tables, one on each grill side.
A prominent grill hood/cover lets you maintain just the right amount of heat inside the grill, which is also easy to clean and maintain because most of the parts of this grill are removable and washable.
6. Traeger Grills (TFB57CLB) Century 22 Pellet Grill with Built-In Warming Drawer
Traeger builds grills that don’t rely on gas or charcoal, like the Traeger Century 22 Pellet Grill. This is one of Traeger’s bestselling pellet grills with impressive features and unique design.
- Do not use charcoal or gas but wood pellets instead.
- With versatile cooking features
- Integral Elite Controller with LED to acceptable tune cooking temperatures
- Easy and consistent cooking all-day
- Ideal for a small party or family gathering with 572 square inches of cooking space
- Easy to clean and maintain the grill
The Century 22 Pellet Grill lets you enjoy wood-fired food with natural flavor and taste. This versatile cooker lets you cook in different ways and lets you control heat with just a flick of a switch. You will grill your food to perfection because of the Elite digital controller’s unique LED temperature display.
This is an easy and predictable display. Every time you cook or grill, you’ll get the same results. All you need to do is “set it and forget it.” The Century 22 Pellet Grill is the best size for a large family or anyone planning to host a party.
It has 572 square inches of cooking space where you can cook just about anything you desire. This grill comes with a warming rack or drawer, which increases your cooking size.
That is made from heavy-duty materials and has a durable construction and design. It comes with large feet and wheels, so you can easily move this anywhere you wish to grill or cook.
7. Traeger Grills TFB57PZBO Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill and Smoker
With the Traeger Grills TFB57PZBO Grill, you’ll never have to use gas or charcoal again. This wood pellet grill makes food taste better and retains its delicious flavor compared to using propane or charcoal when grilling.
It comes with versatile cooking methods: hot and fast to slow and low. The Lil’ Tex Elite offers six different functions: you can smoke, roast, braise, bake, grill, and barbeque food till it’s tender and delicious.
- Versatile with varying temperature settings.
- It uses only wood to cook food to save on gas and charcoal.
- It comes with 418 square inches of cooking space.
- With 6-in-1 versatility, you can grill, smoke, bake, braise, roast, and barbecue your favorite food.
- With Integrated Digital Elite Controller for maintaining the right temperature for cooking and grilling.
- With large wheels and legs to support the grill
The Traeger Grills TFB57PZBO Grill lets you cook food to perfection. It comes with an Integrated Digital Elite Controller feature that will let you keep cooking temperatures within 20 degrees Fahrenheit by just turning a simple dial.
You can count on the Traeger Grills Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill to be consistent no matter what you are cooking. You can set it and forget about it. Your food will cook fast and easy on its 418 square inches of grilling space which can handle up to 4 chickens, four racks of baby back ribs, and up to 16 burgers.
It is made of durable and easy to clean materials. The sturdy legs and the large wheels will let you roll the grill anywhere you wish to cook. It is also easy to clean and maintain. A drip catcher along the side of the grill will take care of messes for you. All in all, this could be the best Traeger Grill for you.
8. Traeger Grills (TFB65LZBC) Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
The Traeger TFB65LZBC Texas Elite wood pellet grill and smoker have a larger cooking area than the Lil’ Tex. This is the bigger version of the small Lil’ Tex, so it offers a larger area to grill and smokes your favorite foods.
- There is no need to use gas or charcoal anymore; you can use wood and save on drilling costs.
- Versatile cooking equipment can cook hot or low, fast or slow.
- Will grill your food perfectly each time with different cooking settings.
- Offers improved consistency when cooking different kinds of food
- It comes with a larger cooking area at 646 square inches
- Wheels make it easy to take anywhere
- With efficient cleaning and grease drainage system
You don’t need to depend on gas and charcoal to grill or smoke with the Texas Elite. With wood, your food will smell and taste better. Cooking with wood also preserves the delicious natural flavors without burning or charring your food.
The Texas Elite is versatile. You can cook hot and fast or low and slow with just a dial’s touch. You can fine-tune your cooking and bake, braise, grill, roast, smoke, and BBQ no matter what type of food you wish to cook. Just use the dial to change temperature settings, and you are all set.
The Texas Elite has a larger cooking space at 646 square inches. This ample space will let you cook two dozen burgers, six chickens, and nine ribs. And even with all the cooking, you can easily clean your grill.
The stainless steel body only requires wiping with a soft, damp cloth and you are all set. A small spout found on the side of the grill body drains sauces and debris. This makes it easier to dispose of dirt and grease.
The Texas Elite grill has two sets of wheels, a pair of large wheels and a smaller pair that locks easily. These wheels will move the grill to where you wish to cook outdoors. The large hold is made from durable material, and this sits perfectly on top of the grill to keep the temperature stable and perfect for cooking your food.
9. Traeger TEXAS Elite 34 Pellet Grill and Smoker
Get ready to cook over 646 square inches of cooking space with the Traeger TEXAS Elite 34. This is a grill with the classic Traeger design but with enhanced features. You can grill more food because of its large cooking area.
- Extensive cooking and grilling area at 646 square feet.
- With Digital Elite Controller that maintains temperature readings
- With an electronic auto=start ignition system
- Easy to clean interior section with grease and dirt spout
- Easy to maintain with its solid and top quality body
- You can take it anywhere with its large wheels
It comes with the Digital Elite Controller with LED to help you effortlessly cook all kinds of food. The built-in controller helps you with different tasks. 100% hardwood pellets fuel it, so your food will smelling tasty with a lingering all-natural flavor.
This impressive grill also has a large lid that controls temperature and ensures that your food is delicious no matter what it may be. This is easy to clean and will be ready to use in just a few minutes. A simple ash and grease catcher is found on the side of the grill.
10. Traeger Grills TFB29LZA Junior Elite Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
Here is another wood pellet grill and smoker in this Traeger tailgater review. The Traeger TFB29LZA is called the Junior Elite Wood Pellet Grill. This grill comes with just the right cooking area size to cook for a small number of people.
The Traeger TFB29LZA lets you cook with wood which is quite efficient when cooking with gas or charcoal. This grill will let you achieve that delicious wood-fired taste and smell in a meal you have been looking for.
- It uses only wood chips to grill food—no need to use charcoal or gas that costs a lot of money.
- Versatile cooking; it can cook hot or low, fast or slow.
- The Integrated Digital Elite Controller keeps the temperature at the best setting to cook food well.
- With ample cooking space at 300 square inches
- With large wheels to glide the grill anywhere you wish to cook
- With drainage hole and bucket for easy cleaning
This small wonder also comes with versatile cooking features to cook fast and hot or slow and low. It offers 6-in-1 versatility when you cook. You can cook food perfectly by baking, grilling, smoking, roasting, braising, and BBQ.
The easy controls will let you maintain the ideal cooking temperature at +/- 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Your grill will have the right temperature just by turning a small dial. And because of its size, it is easier to carry wherever you need to cook. You can use this at home, at the campsite, at the beach, or as you go camping with your RV.
You will get 300 square inches of grilling space that can cook a dozen burgers, two giant chickens, or three racks of ribs. It is easy to clean because it’s made from very tough and sleek material, plus it comes with a convenient spout where grease can drain from. The large cooking grill covers the grill area entirely and keeps the best possible temperature for optimum grilling results.
Which Traeger Grill is the best?
Of the ten best Traeger Grills and Smokers we have mentioned, the Traeger TFB57CLB Century 22 Pellet Grill with Built-In Warming Drawer is our top choice.
This is because this grill has an ample cooking space at 572 square inches, plus it comes with the latest Traeger Grill features such as the Elite controller, versatile cooking setting, consistent results, and more. It offers more value for your money with great features plus savings as you rely on cheaper wood chips than propane and charcoal.
Why Traeger Grill or Smoker is the best?
Traeger grill models double as a smoker, so you’ll get a grill/smoker in one. Because of this, it is impossible to determine if the grill is better than the smokers. The features that make the grill stand out are also a part of the smoker, so there’s no distinction. So if you grill and smoke, why not use an efficient and versatile grill/smoker Traeger Grill?
Traeger Grill has several impressive models, and almost all of these are smoker/grills. So before choosing the best, find out what you are looking for in a grill. I only want to grill then choose only Traeger standalone grills, but convenient 2-in-1 equipment is for you if you smoke your food.
The Century 22 Pellet Grill is our top choice based on our review. Because of its impressive features, such as the digital controller, LED display, and warming rack. It has a large cooking area that will let you cook and grill all kinds of food and provide the best tasting wood-fired taste. It comes with a large cooking area at 572 square inches, just enough for a family or a group of friends.
Shop smart, and you’ll find the ideal Traeger Grill for you and your family’s needs. You’ll be grilling delicious wood-fired food in no time with this energy-efficient grill.