If you want to enjoy your grill parties with outdoor electronic grills, you can look for alternatives to a well-known brand called Weber. There are currently two models available in the Weber Q1400 and Weber Q2400.
The Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 has a lot of features and external similarities, so customers are confused to choose the right grill for them. However, most users recommend using the Weber Q2400 because its convenient features have been upgraded which are not available in the older version. The similarities and differences between these two grills are discussed in detail in the Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 review from which you can get ideas about your suitable grill.
Why Weber Q2400 the customer choice?
If you want to consider the best grill out of Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 then we suggest you use the Q-2400 grill. Because it provides the best grilling with all the amazing features. Why Q-2400 is the best choice is discussed below:
- If you are looking for a grill that can prepare large batches of food then Q-2400 would be best for you. Because Weber Q-2400 has a 280-square-inch cooking area. On the other hand, the weber q1400 grill has a 189-square-inch space for cooking that cannot prepare large batches of food.
- The BILT application is very useful for assembling the machine easily or for easy use. Although this application is compatible with the Q-2400, the Q-1400 does not provide this feature.
- When purchasing a grilling machine, customers are concerned about whether the machine can be easily cleaned. If you consider easy cleaning, then the Q-2400 is right for you. On the other hand, cleaning Q-1400 grill grates are not as easy as Q-2400.
- The Q-2400 grill rather than the Q-1400 will provide the most accurate temperature that is essential for making the perfect grilling meal.
Similarities Between weber q1400 vs q2400 Grills
Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 Grill machines have many features in common. The similar features of these machines are discussed below:
- Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 Both electric machines use 1560 watts of power.
- Porcelain-enameled material is used to make these machines.
- Both machines come with unlimited control burner features.
- These machines include a catch pan for ease of cleaning.
- The color of the weber q1400 vs q2400 machines is Dark Gray.
- The heating elements of these machines are made of stainless steel.
- The BTU of both machines is 5300 but neither has a temperature measuring thermometer.
- The Weber Q1400 and Q2400 both come with a 5-year warranty for maintenance and repair.
- Why Weber Q2400 the customer choice?
- FAQs about The Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 Grills
What’re the Differences (Compare Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 Grills)
Dimension and Weight
The grills are made in different shapes according to the needs of the customer. The weber q2400 is suitable for those who are looking for grills for cooking large batches. It measures 25.1 inches long, 31.5 inches wide and 26 inches long. The weber q1400 is ideal for those who want a low cooking area grill for lightweight or small family members.
Although easy to carry, there are many differences in weight between Weber Q1400 vs Q2400. The weber q1400 grill is relatively light and weighs just 29.5 pounds. On the other hand, the weber q2400 weighs 42 pounds and like the q1400 it also fits into outdoor BBQ parties.
Before purchasing a grilling machine, customers pay close attention to a few things, one of which is the cooking area. The Q-2400 is quite handy for you if you want a large cooking area grill for large batches or to host guests. It provides a 280-square-inch cooking area allowing you to prepare more meals together. In contrast, the Weber Q-1400 has a 189-square-inch cooking area which is designed for small grill lovers.
Infinite control burner
The weber q1400 vs q2400 machines have convenient dial control settings that help keep food warm and get the perfect grilling meal. In this case, Q-2400 gives you more control than Q-1400. Both grills have aluminum heat-retaining liner for proper heat control. Hence, most customers prefer the Weber Q2400.
Easy to assemble
The assembly is easy on weber q1400 and q2400 machines that can be fully assembled into boxes. The Weber Q-2400 machine also comes with a BILT app feature for easy operation. The weber q1400 Grill is not compatible with this app, but it does come with a manual that includes information about the machines that makes it easy to operate.
The durability of grill cooking grates is an important issue. Weber Q-1400 and Q-2400 cooking grates use porcelain-enameled made with the finest ingredients to ensure durability.
Who doesn’t want to get rid of the hassle of cleaning at the end of grilling? For the convenience of the users, the Weber Q-1400 and Q-2400 come with a catch pan which makes cleaning a bit easier. It stays at the bottom of the cooking area to capture cooking grease, oil, or fat. These can be washed and reused as they are removable.
Manufacturers usually offer a limited warranty with the product to ensure the durability of the product. The Weber Q-1400 and Q-2400 are no exception. These machines have a five-year warranty to repair any defects.
You may also like to review 6 Nexgrill vs Weber Grills – Compare the best model 2021
or even consider to review 6 Weber Spirit vs genesis; Which is the best model?
FAQs about The Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 Grills
Which of the weber q1400 and q2400 grills can be easily carried?
Both grills come with portability. The q1400 weighs much less than the q2400 which is only 29lbs. So q1400 can be easily carried between Weber Q1400 vs Q2400.
What is the warranty of these machines?
The machines are made of the best materials for long time use. If any defect is found then the manufacturers give 5 years warranty on the machines to repair it.
Do the Weber Q1400 and Q2400 grill have a thermometer?
No, there are no thermometers in the machines to measure the temperature. In this case, you can take the help of a wireless thermometer to check the temperature.
How many square inches is the cooking surface area of the weber q1400 grill?
The cooking surface area of the weber q1400 grill is 189 square inches which are ideal for cooking for 3-4 people. It is possible to cook multiple burger patties, grilled cheese sandwiches together.
Do these grill machines have grease trays?
Yes, both Q1400 and Q2400 machines have grease trays. These can be easily cleaned by removing them. These trays are specially designed to hold all oil, grease, and fat drips that can be washed for reuse.
By comparing Weber Q1400 vs Q2400 you can easily see that weber q-2400 is the best option for anyone. It allows you to prepare large batches of food using its large cooking area, Which the Q-1400 does not offer. If you want a low cooking area for your small family members then the Weber Q-1400 maybe your choice which is available at very affordable prices.
At the end of the weber q1400 vs q2400 review, we can say that q2400 is more effective and convenient than weber q1400. If you have any feedback or experience about these two grills you can share it with us. Hopefully, the review will help clear up all your misconceptions about weber q1400 vs q2400.