While buying a gas grill what things come to your mind? To be frank, there are a lot of things we need to consider and then we can decide to buy them. But the first thing we need to consider is about a reputed brand.
Weber Grills is the brand that came to the industry since the born of the gas grill in 1950. And, today we will bring you one of the Weber spirit grills that have already come to the attention of its users at an affordable price. Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 is the most unforgiving grill and packed with propane and natural types and that has also a variation with multiple colors.
In this article, we are going to show you how Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 makes differences having propane and natural gas grill, and at the end of this article, you will get to know all of them.
Weber Spirit Grills Reviews
If you are a seasoned grill master then you must look for a grill that turned up with an impressive design and unforgiving performance while grilling. We come to know that Weber Spirit E 310 has such sort of features that will fulfill you as it can serve you by the smart grilling, easy to control and with the perfect smoky flavors. Furthermore, it packed with the most reliable Weber’s GS4 technology that allows high performing system and ignited well
1. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
Weber E-310 tuned up with Weber’s own innovation to improve the grilling experience called GS4 technology. It comes with the propane grilling and has a durable part made of stainless steel marge with porcelain-enameled glamorizer bars. As a result, it is sustainable for years after years of use. Again, the cast iron cooking grate covers the grilling area and maximize that grilling surface with unbeaten heat retention. The cooking grates is enough to deal with high temperature and leave marks on the meat.
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners. Left Table down width - 42 inches
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels
The cooking area in this model is 529 square inches where the primary cooking area would be 424 square inches and the warming rack would be 105 square inches. The three burners gas grills will get an unforgiving flame powered by the 30,000 BTU. At the left table would be great for seasoning and doing other grilling works which are around 42 inches. Below the burner unit, you will find an open cart design along with the six tool hooks.
Again beneath it, two large caster wheels are set smartly that let your grill outside to the lawn. All the burners come with infinity ignition for that light up the burner never miss at all. The glamorizer bars and grease management system infused intelligently by Weber’s for that you can experience the ease of cleaning up.
- Weber 45010001 is the propane gas grill that is teamed up with the GS4 technology
- It has huge grilling area like 529 square inches
- The 3 burners come powered by the 30,000 BTU attach to the fuel gauge
- Packed with the open cart design, six tool hooks, and two bigger wheels
- It is far more durable having the porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
2. Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill
Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 is a three burner natural gas grill. Having a natural gas grill means you can fully avoid the debris also the propane tank. However, this grill comes to merge with a hose. Like others Weber’s model it has also GS4 technology. Besides that, it is highly efficient in having infinity ignition, flavorizer bars, and grease management systems.
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck...
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
This well built natural gas grill has a spacious cooking surface measure 529 Square inches. The three burners are powered by natural gas so never worried about the adequate flame within the burners. The cooking grates are teamed with the porcelain-enameled cast iron. Again, it is reversible and has two differences like one side is thinner and the other side is a bit wider.
For the temperature controlling you will find an in-built thermometer to locate the temperature in great ease. The left side table is the folding type that measures 42 inches so when you want to save some space then you can easily fold it to have some extra space. Furthermore, you can hang the tools to the integrated hooks. The cooking grates leave amazing marks on the meat and the warming rack will save your food as it gets proper temperature over there.
- It is a propane-based highly efficient gas grill having 3 burners with 30,000 BTUs
- Large grilling area measure 424 sq.in of the primary area and 105 sq.in of warming rack
- A lid thermometer comes to the top of the shield and it is served with GS4 technology
- Having porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates allow more heat to retain
- Bigger wheels with rubber molded take it to the lawn
Weber Spirit Grills Comparison
So we have just reviewed two gas grills from the same Spirit II E-310 version, and they are Weber 45010001 and Weber 49010001. Most of the features are the same, however, they have some differences, what are they? Let’s talk about this below.
Heat Energy Efficiency:
Weber 45020001 comes as a propane gas grill for that it can deliver more energy compared to the Weber 49010001. Hence, propane furnace can support a more efficient source of heat. However, the amount of fuel requires a lot to generate its fullest power. If you want to put it to the same power to the natural grill like Weber 49010001 then you need to make the fuel half.
Clean and Green:
Weber 45010001 Propane gas grill and Weber 49010001 natural both of these grill model leave less debris and thus considered to be clean. However, Propane is popular to be green fuel, whereas natural gas is not. So the difference between them is eco-friendly which is propane and the other is not.
Mode of Delivery
Weber 49010001 as a Natural gas is delivered through the pipeline and thus a hose required to connect them. The source of natural gas comes from the service provider at the same time within this pipeline. On the other hand, Weber 45010001 comes as a propane tank where the gas stored and delivered by the manufacturer to you.
Hence, you come to know this mode of delivery of them and both of them required to be delivered by different providers. But here is a difference with the payment like the natural gas doesn’t have control over which service provider to pay off whereas, you can change the service provider for the propane user.
You have already come to know several differences between them. The propane tank has more energy efficiency and more clean fuel compared to the natural therefore, Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 comes to you with more pricing and Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 is a bit cheaper to you. As pricing is a big concern then make sure of it whether you should go with the propane grill or the natural one.
Multiple colors variation Vs Black color
For both of these models Black is the default color. Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 comes with four different colors, they are Black, Ivory, Red, Sapphire, on the other hand, Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 has just the default Black color.
Weber Spirit grill II E-310 has two models and both of these have the same features except delivering the fuel. If you are going to get the propane one then you need to spend more than the natural gas model Weber 45010001. In that case, you will have more power efficiency and clean eco-friendly gas.
Here comes the main difference between these two grills. Apart from these, both of them have amazing grilling features and the build quality of Weber has already justified in the market so don’t need to reassure you for that.