So, you want to take your barbeque experience higher but you’re not getting the perfect smoker? Well, finding the best char griller smokers can give you a hard time. Especially, people don’t get the smoky and charcoal flavor.
What if I told you I got the right smokers for you that has got everything? What if these smokers can give you the charcoal and smoky flavor? What if I talk about the smokers that don’t compromise durability? In fact, you’re going to get everything right in front of your hands during cooking.
Well, if you’re really up for all these, let’s have a look at the char griller smoker reviews.
Top 7 Char Griller Smoker Reviews in 2020
Below are the top 7 smokers that have been running hot in the marketplace. To know better, keep reading the reviews.
1. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin Pro
You can fill the gap of your BBQ experience with the Char-Griller E3001 Grillin Pro. Why is it different? Well, first off, unlike others it gives your food the smoky and charcoal flavor you always wanted. The three main burners, along with one side burners offer you 52000 BTU to make sure your food is getting the perfect heat to get prepared. With 630 square inches of cooking space, you can prepare a lot of foods at the same time for your big family. Also, the cast iron grates it comes with distributing heat evenly and fast all over the cooking surface. As a result, you get to have perfectly burnt tasty meat.
- 40,800 BTU gas grill with 438 square inches of main grilling area
- 192 square inch warming rack, 12,000 BTU side burner
- Durable steel construction; side shelf for handy workspace
- Electronic ignition; porcelain-coated cast-iron grates; utensil hooks
- Measures 48 x 28 x 48 inch
Key Features Char-Griller E3001 Grillin Pro
- The griller will give you a smoky, charcoal flavor to your food.
- The three main burners offer you 40,800 BTU altogether while the side burners offer 12,000 BTU to give you powerful cooking experience.
- With 438 square inches of cooking space in the main grill and 192 square inches on the warming wrack, you get to have enough room to cook a lot of food in one go.
- The griller distributes heat evenly on your food, making them tastier than ever, thanks to the cast-iron grates.
- With the electronic ignition system, you get to start the product with ease.
- The wheels that come with the griller make it portable so that you can take it anywhere you want.
- The griller comes with a stainless-steel body and powder-coated finish and ensures added durability.
The griller gives you a lot of ease and comfort when it comes to operating it. Unlike others, you don’t need to wait for your grill to get hot. You can use its advanced electric ignition system to light it up and the grills will get hot within seconds. Moreover, the griller is portable, so when not in use, you can simply take it anywhere you want using the wheels.
As for durability is concerned, the griller is a large chunk of metal. Its body is made of completely stainless-steel and holds a very durable structure. To make it more durable, it’s backed up by a long-lasting powder-coated finish.
2. Char-Griller E16620 Grill and Smoker
Get the best of both worlds, this one can come handy as a grill and a smoker at the same time. Presenting the new Char-Griller E16620 Grill and Smoker. Getting the charcoal and smoky flavor in your food won’t be a problem from now on. The triple walled 22-gauge steel maintains the cooking temperature from 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit and distributes temperature evenly on your food while making them tastier. You can sear meat with high heat or experience a slow and low roast as well. With its 417 inches of wide cooking surface altogether, you can make a lot of food at the same go.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square...
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy...
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder...
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is...
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat...
Key Features Char-Griller E16620 Grill
- The grill can function both as a griller and smoker, so set your priority.
- With its 200 to 700 Fahrenheit temperature range, the foods will get the perfect and even heat distribution.
- The primary cooking space of the grill is 314 square inches while the secondary one is 133 square inches. This will give you enough space to prepare a lot of food at the same time.
- The top and bottom adjustable dampers will let you control the temperature and the airflow in and out of the grill very easily.
- It comes with an ash-pan so that you can collect your ash leftovers.
- Thanks to the Kamado design and fuel-efficient feature that you can use less amount of charcoal to get your job done.
- The large locking wheels will help you up with easy portability.
- The grill is solidly built with a stainless-steel body which makes it durable to last for years.
With this grill around, you can have everything right at your hands. Controlling the temperature will be very easy for you as the grill comes with top and bottom adjustable dampers. Not only temperature but also, you’ll be able to maintain the airflow into and out of the grill as you keep cooking. You can collect the ash left-overs in the ash pan and get rid of them easily. To make your task easier, the product comes with a Kamado design and fuel-efficient feature, for which, you have to use less amount of charcoal. Let’s not forget the two folding side shelves where you can keep your tray, food, and utensils. Last but not least, the product will back you up with easy portability with its large locking wheels.
As for durability, the body is constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel. This stainless-steel body is resistant to rust and corrosion, so it will last for years to come under good maintenance.
3. Char-Griller E-22424 Table Top Charcoal Grill
The Char-Grill E-22424 tabletop charcoal grill offers you a wide range of features that will take your cooking experience at its peak. With 250 square inches of extra grilling space, this one allows you to cook a lot of food at the same time. The cast iron grills will help you to distribute the heat evenly all over the food so that you can have perfect and tasty food with charcoal and smoky flavor.
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean up
- Offset for Texas style smoking
- Attaches to all Char-Griller barrel grills (#2123, #2828, #2137 and the #5050 Duo Gas and Charcoal...
- Use as a table top grill or horizontal Texas style smoker
- You can go from a grill to a side fire box, once done you cannot go back to the grill
Key Features Char-Griller E-22424
- You get to cook a lot of food at the same time as you have about 250 square inches of grilling space.
- The cast iron grills distribute the heat all over the food to make sure you can get tasty charcoal and smoky flavor.
- The two adjustable dampers let you control the heat and temperature very easily.
- You can use this grill as a side firebox by connecting it to an existing char-griller barrel grill and have a Texas-style horizontal smoking experience.
- You can get rid of the ash-leftovers with the help of the ash pan.
- As the grill is light in weight and smaller in size, you can carry it anywhere you want with its easy portability.
- It’s been constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel that ensures its enhanced durability.
The grill comes with adjustable dampers which will let you take the control of the heat and the temperature very easily. You can also connect this product to an existing char-griller barrel grills to use it as a side firebox. As a result, you get to experience Texas-style horizontal smoking. If you see the ashes, there’s no need to panic at all. With the easy dump ash pan around, you can get rid of all the ash-leftovers within a blink. As a result, you get to have an easy clean-up experience. As for portability, this grill can be your ultimate bet. It may not have wheels, but it is smaller in size and lighter in weight. No matter wherever you go, you can carry it with yourself with ease and convenience.
When you question about durability, the griller has got it all. It’s made with heavy-duty stainless steel and has a powder-coated finish over it. As a result, no matter how rough and tough you’ll use it, you can expect it to run for years.
4. Char-Griller E1224 Smoking Pro
Our next pick is the Char-Griller E1224 Smoking pro that has a lot of advanced features to offer while you can make tastier foods. With its 580 square inches of cooking surface and 250 square inch side for both charcoal cooking and smoking, the product gives you the access to make a lot of foods at the same time, in one go. The non-stick cooking grates make sure the heat distributes evenly all over the food your making. As a result, you’ll be left with perfect hot food that gives you charcoal and smoky flavor.
- Traditional charcoal grill with side firebox for Texas style barbecue
- Grill barrel and side firebox provide heavy-gauge powder-coated steel construction; nonstick...
- Removable charcoal drawers allow users to add charcoal and dump ashes easily; double bottom for...
- Additional features include temperature gauge, storage rack and 2 wheels for easy transport. Heavy...
- 580 square inches of cooking surface ; 250 square inch side fire box for either charcoal cooking or...
Key Features Char-Griller E1224 Smoking Pro
- With 830 square inches of cooking surface, you can cook a versatile amount of food in one go.
- The non-stick cooking grates distributes heat evenly all over the food to make them tastier.
- Take the control of the heat and temperature with the adjustable dampers and adjustable fire grate.
- With the removable charcoal drawers, you can dump the ashes and give yourself an easy-clean up experience.
- The two wheels make the product portable, so you can transport it anywhere you want.
- The body comes with heavy-duty steel and powder-coated finish. Besides, the grills are made of cast iron. The whole package gives you the confirmation of ultimate durability.
I don’t know any other substitute than this one that can make your BBQ experience easier. With the adjustable dampers and adjustable fire grate around, you’ll be able to take control of the heat in your hands with ease. Besides, you’ll be able to observe the temperature range with the help of the temperature gauge. You can also add charcoal and dump ashes easily with the removable charcoal drawers around. Don’t forget the fact that this product is portable as well. When not in use, you can easily transport it anywhere, anytime.
To offer you enhanced durability, this product comes with a heavy-duty steel body with a powder-coated finish. Besides, the cast iron grills can last longer than others even after going through tough conditions.
You may like like to about Top 5 Z Grills Reviews and Comparison of this year.
5. Char-Griller E2123 Wrangler
Have the perfect taste of charcoal BBQ and smoky ones with the Char-Griller E2123 wrangler. With 435 square inches of main grill and 200 on the warming rack, you can cook a versatile amount of food in it. The cast-iron grates are there to back you up with even heat distribution all over the food to give them an enhanced taste.
Key Features Char-Griller E2123 Wrangler
- With 635 square inches of cooking space in total, you can prepare a lot of food for your big family.
- To distribute heat all over the food evenly, the cast iron grates will come handy.
- With the adjustable fire grate, you can control the heat very easily.
- You can keep sauces, spices, and other utensils in the front and side shelves.
- The dump ash pan is there so that you can keep your charcoal leftovers.
- For easy portability, the product comes with two large wheels.
- It has a solid steel body that makes sure the grill lasts for years.
Unlike others, it gives you the best controlling experience and easy access. You can easily control the heat range of your grill with the adjustable fire grate. If you want to cook something slow and low, you can do that as well. All you need to do is lower the firebox and that’s it. You can also keep an eye on the temperature range with the help of the temperature heat gauge on the hood.
Moreover, what amazes me about this product is that unlike any other, it comes with three shelves for easy storage. You can use the side and the front shelves to keep spices, sauces and necessary utensils close to your hands. To store the charcoal left-overs you can use the bottom shelf as the perfect catalyst. After using it, pull up the dump ash pan and dispose of the ash quickly. When you’re done with cooking, you can move the griller anywhere you want. Yes, it ensures easy portability with the two big wheels around.
When it comes to durability, the product is an absolute beast. For increased durability, it is made with solid heavy-duty steel which has a powder-coated finish. The grill, on the other hand, is made of cast iron, so they’ll last for a long time as well.
6. Char-Griller 5030 2-Burner Gas
If you want functionality and durability, the Char-Griller 5030 2-Burner Gas can be your best bet. Why? Well, first off. The 2 burners it comes with will make sure you’re getting a powerful cooking experience with 24,000 BTU around, now that’s big. Only the primary cooking area is about 606 square inches. And the secondary one? The secondary cooking space is more than 250 square inches wide. As a result, you can prepare a lot of food at the same time, serving your big family. Besides, the triple wall steel that comes with insulation teams up with the cast-iron grates to grill your food effectively while giving them charcoal and smoky flavor.
- Total cook area: 870 square inches
- Primary cook area: 606 square inches
- Easy dump ash pan
- 24, 000 BTU's
- Porcelain coated cast iron grates
Key Features Char-Griller 5030 2-Burner Gas
- Get yourself a powerful cooking experience with the 2-burners that come with 12000 BTU each.
- With 870 square inches of cooking surface, you get enough room for making a lot of food in one go.
- The cast-iron grates and triple wall steel along with the insulation to grill your food effectively.
- With the electric ignition system around, lighting up the grill is a piece of cake.
- The dual-smokestacks help you to steam away from the unwanted smokes.
- You can use the ash pan to get rid of the ash-leftovers.
- The grill comes with two strong wheels so it’s easily portable to anywhere.
- The heavy-duty steel construction makes the grill durable to last for years.
Don’t get fooled by its huge look because operating this beast is easy as snapping your fingers. The electric ignition system will start the griller and light it up right away as soon as you push the start button. To give you extra comfort, it comes with a sturdy side shelf so that you can put your necessary utensils on it. You can even cut the meat on it if you want. To make sure you’re not covered with smoke, the griller comes with dual-smokestacks to steam them away. To collect your ash-leftovers you can use the easy dump ash pan. After using it, you can simply move it to your house as the griller comes with wheels that ensure easy portability.
You don’t have to worry a bit about the durability as this char-griller comes with heavy-duty steel construction. There won’t be any problem with rust or corrosion, so it will last for years if you take good care of it.
7. Char-Griller E006614
The Char-Griller E006614 lets you enjoy the Kamado style cooking, unlike any others. To enhance the flavor with charcoal and smoky touch, the griller will take you to an amazing tour. With the triple-walled 22-gauge steel, this griller cooks perfect food with the temperature range between 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit. With a more expensive ceramic grill, the heat gets distributed all over the food evenly, as a result, you get the perfect smoky and charcoal flavor. Furthermore, it gives you 153 square inches of primary grilling space, which should be enough for you if you have a small family.
- The triple walled 22-gauge gives you a powerful cooking experience using the temperature range between 200-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The ceramic grills help to evenly distribute the heat all over the food.
- You can have enough space to make a wide span of food for your small family, thanks to the 153 square inches of cooking space.
- The top and bottom air dampers control the temperature and the heat very easily.
- The hinged locked lid doesn’t let the heat to leak away from the griller.
- The product comes with amazing portability, thanks to its lightweight body and two durable handles.
- It has a powder-coated solid stainless-steel construction which ensures its durability.
So that you can control the temperature and the heat very easily, the product comes with top and bottom air dampers. The hinged locked lid makes sure the heat doesn’t get leaked anytime soon, as a result, your food gets the right amount of heat they need. To keep an eye on the temperature range, you can use the heat gauge the griller comes with. If you see the ash left-overs, there’s no room for panic. You can use the easy-dump ash pan to collect all the leftovers. Camping, long-trip, short-trip, you name it, the griller is perfect to fill your cup with its amazing portability. The product is lightweight and comes with two durable handles. You can simply carry it all by yourself with your bare hands.
As far as durability is concerned, the griller boasts a solid steel construction with the powder-coated exterior finish. The interior steel, on the other hand, is coated with porcelain. As a result, you don’t have to worry about its durability at all.
Things to Consider before Buying a Smoker
So, you’re going to buy a smoker, right? Well, that’s a very wise move but unless you know the things you should consider before buying a smoker, you’ll end up having the wrong product.
To make sure that doesn’t happen at all, I’m here to help you up with this. Keep reading the things you need to consider before buying a smoker.
When it comes to any product, you have to make sure it’s durable enough to last for years. Smokers that are made of solid heavy-duty stainless steel are durable enough to back you up for years. These smokers can take a beating and survive tough conditions.
With great burners, come great smokers. If your smoker doesn’t have much of a burner, you’ll end up regretting later as the food won’t be tasty enough. Go for the smoker that has at least 2 burners with it. Also, look for the BTU range they’ll offer. You should look for at least 12,000 BTU for each burner if you want to get your job done pretty well.
The wider the cooking surface, the more food you’ll be able to prepare. If you have a small family getting a smoker that comes with about 250 square inches of cooking surface altogether will be enough for you. In the case of large families, I would recommend the smokers that have at least over 600 square inches of cooking surface including the primary and secondary ones.
Look for the dampers in the smokers. If the dampers are good enough, you’ll have good temperature control. Also, they’ll make sure if you’re having a good airflow. Some smokers have single dampers but going with the one that has both top and bottom dampers will help you up a lot.
See if the smoker is portable or not. If it’s not, then you can say goodbye to your long trip and short trip parties. Usually, smokers have two wheels, so buying a smoker that has wheels will help you through. If the smoker doesn’t have wheels, make sure at least it’s lightweight and has handles so you can carry it.
Smokers that have side shelves are pretty handy. You can keep a lot of utensils and dishes as you cook. Also, you’ll be able to keep spices and sauces on it. As a result, it will ease-up your work.
Don’t forget to look for ash pan so that you can collect the ash-leftovers inside it.
Well, that was pretty much it about the char griller smoker reviews. I tried to talk about the best of the bests over here. As you’ve gone through the reviews, you should be able to know which one suits you best. However, if you want my personal opinion, I would choose the Char-Griller E2123 Wrangler. But then again, it’s all up to you. Cheers!