Are you planning to have one of the Weber gas grills from Weber Q1200 vs Weber Q2200? If user feedback is compared, then the positive feedback from weber Q1200 users is higher, and the price tag is lower.
On the other hand, the price tag of Weber Q2200 is a bit higher, but the positive response is less, although, compared to its price tag, it’s huge.
However, while comparing Weber Q1200 and Weber Q2200’s features, price tag, and users’ opinion, I can say the Weber Q2200 get you the best value for your investment. But what fact makes me recommend you this Q2200? And why should you trust me to choose this one?
To make it more clear for your wise decision, let’s dive into the unbiased comparison table of Weber Q1200 vs Weber Q2200.
Why Should You Choose Weber Q2200?
Which grill is most suitable for cooking between weber q1200 vs q2200 depends on some of the features and qualities of the two grills. Most users find the Q2200 more effective in their experience. Below we discuss a few key points to give you a clearer idea of why the Weber Q2200 is more effective.
- If you compare the cooking area of Weber Q1200 vs Q2200, you will see that the cooking area of Q1200 is 189 square inches, and the total cooking area of Q2200 is 260 square inches. That means the Weber Q2200 has a larger cooking space, Which allows you to prepare large batches of food.
- If you notice the difference in BTU in the review of Weber Q1200 vs Q2200, you will see that where Q1200 puts out 8,500 BTU per hour, Q2200 offers 12,000 BTU at the same time, which allows you to make the recipe in a much shorter time.
- The Q2200 grill is heavier and more durable than the Q1200.
The points prove that the Q2200 is the best weber portable grilling machine for you if you want to prepare food quickly and in large quantities at once.
- Weber Q1200 vs Q2200 – Which is the Best and Why?
- FAQ About the Weber Q1200 vs Q2200 Grill
Weber Q1200 vs Q2200 – Which is the Best and Why?
The weber q1200 vs q2200 has some features in common because they are both parts of the Weber Q series.
- The weber q1200 vs q2200 both come with lid thermometers to check the temperature of your recipe.
- A foldable side table is added to both grills considering the need for separate tables for users.
- The Weber Q1200 and Q2200 are both equipped with Grease management to help prevent unwanted accidents.
- The burner tubes of the two grills are made of high-end stainless steel material that is rust-resistant and easy to clean.
- This Weber Q series comes with a 5-year warranty for each of its grills built with high-quality material.
What is the differences between Weber Q1200 vs Weber Q2200 Grill
The dimensions of Weber q 1200 vs 2200 differ from each other. The weber q1200 grill machine measures 24.4 x 40.9 x 20.5 in. On the other hand, the dimensions of weber q2200 are 26 x 51.4 x 25.1, much higher than weber q1200.
These grills are specially designed for easy portability. If you don’t want to worry about being overweight, you can use the weber q1200 grill because it weighs only 29.5 pounds which will be very easy for you to carry from one place to another. On the other hand, The q2200 grill weighs 42.5 pounds which is relatively heavier than the weber q1200.
The cooking space on the grill machine is an important issue. In the weber q1200 vs q2200 review, we have already seen differences in the cooking space of the two grills. The weber q1200 grill has 189 square inches of comfortable cooking space, enough for your small family.
But if you need more space to cook simultaneously, you can use the Weber q2200 grill with a cooking area of 280 square inches. This means that this grilling machine has the ability to grill bits of large animals/bits.
In the case of grilling, time is an important factor that depends on the grill’s temperature. The BTU of weber q1200 vs q2200 grills differs considerably. The Q1200 grill machine is capable of producing 8,500 BTU per hour. But if you want to get a higher heat output, you can go with the Q2200, which produces 12,000 BTU per hour.
Foldable Side Table
A side table is needed to keep the necessary tools while cooking on the grill. In this case, these grill machines come with convenient folding side tables, which saves the hassle of carrying extra tables for storing grilling materials and saves space.
The Weber grill q1200 vs 2200 is equipped with grease management Which is located just below the cook box of the machine and at a safe distance from the burner tube. You can easily clean the grease tray and catch pan, and this helps prevent unwanted accidents.
The burner tubes of Weber Q-1200 and Q-2200 are made with high-edge stainless steel material for rust resistance. These can be cleaned by brushing gently. These burner tubes have an infinite control settings system to control the heat level finely.
If you find discoloration in the machine using Weber Q-Series portable machines, manufacturers will repair the machine for maintenance. So the manufacturers give a 5 years warranty on this machine for protection and repair. Made of high-stainless steel material, Weber Q1200 and Q2200 can use both year after year.
FAQ About the Weber Q1200 vs Q2200 Grill
How long can the machine be used continuously?
What is the maximum temperature of these grills in the Weber series?
Where are Weber products made?
What is the main difference between these two grills?
Are Weber Grills Cook Boxes Durable?
From the Weber q1200 vs q2200 review, we can say that these two grills are quite good overall, but if you are thinking about a cooking area and more heat, then we suggest you buy Weber Q-2200 because it gives you bigger cooking space.
And if you are looking for a grill for a small cooking space, you can use the Q1200 grill, which will save space in the kitchen due to its small size.