The Cuisinart CGG-7400 is a top-class modern grill that would be a perfect choice for heavy-duty cooking that you can take to your backyard easily. Since it has large wheels for stress-free portability.
Cuisinart gas grill provides the most convenience of use and is also clean. If you are seeking a gas grill to use several times in a week, this grill is worth considering. It comes with four burners plus a larger cooking space.
We’ve reviewed this grill, the following is the Cuisinart CGG-7400 gas grill review, so let’s get into the discussion.
Noticeable Features of Cuisinart CGG-7400
- This gas grill dimension is 54 x 22.5 x 46.5 in while the weight is 72 lbs.
- It has four-burners plus each burner provides 11,000 BTU with 44,000 BTUs cooking heat.
- The total cooking area is 610 sq inches that include 443 sq inch cooking space along with the additional warming rack is 167 sq inch.
- This gas grill is a built-in thermometer which is very convenient.
- The cooking grates are made from the heavy-duty cast iron.
- It provides two side tables and the dimensions of each table are 18-inch x 13-inch.
- The lid is made from stainless steel plus there is a control panel.
- It takes approximately one hour or less to assemble the grill.
- Cuisinart CGG-7400 comes with 3-years of warranty from the original date of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cuisinart CGG-7400
Q: Can I put a pizza stone on top of the griddle?
Sure you can put a pizza stone on the griddle.
Q: Does this product 1/2 grate and 1/2 griddle?
No, this gas grill is the whole griddle.
Q: What kind of gas do I need to use with this grill?
You can use a regular propane tank with this gas grill.
Q: Can I use small propane while camping?
Yes, you can use small propane tanks for this grill.
Q: How hot does the griddle get?
When the griddle is in high heat it is 550 degrees F.
What Users are Saying About Cuisinart CGG-7400
Generally, users seek a grill that distributes heat evenly plus easy to use as well as easy to clean. Cuisinart meets all these needs of the users also, Cuisinart provides this full-size grill at a great price.
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167...
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18" x 13" side tables provide ample space for food prep
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due...
People who are new and old in grilling, consider this a game-changer in the griddle game. This Cuisinart griddle cooks so evenly plus it gets hot enough to sear. Since it has a 360 grease tray that makes the cleaning simple.
Compared to any traditional gas grill this Cuisinart gas grill takes half time to cook. The assembly does not take more than an hour. It has a four-burner and each burner has its control.
One of the best things about this grill is, you can use small or big propane to operate. The bottle opener is an added feature of this grill since the users can drink their favorite beer or other beverage while cooking.
This is a great grill for the price and it comes with a 3-years warranty from the date of purchase. The users recommend others to purchase this since they are satisfied with their Cuisinart CGG-7400.
Compare Cuisinart CGG-7400 Vs Char-Broil 463377319
Both Cuisinart and Char-Broil is a propane gas grill that is perfect for any grilling items. You will get the best convenience of use from these two gas grills. These two have stainless steel finish looks that you’ll love.
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
They provide 4 burners yet Cuisinart has the best heating feature than Char Broil grill, so you can make your meal in the Cuisinart quickly. Moreover, Cuisinart has the largest cooking space than Char-Broil. That means you can cook comfortably with the Cuisinart.
Both Char-Broil and Cuisinart can last longer since these have porcelain-coated cast-iron which makes it rust-resistant. This two gas grill takes less than an hour to assemble plus these are simple to clean.
Also, you can easily move the Cuisinart gas grill than the Char-Broil, as this is lighter in weight than Char-Broil. Besides, the Cuisinart is less pricey than Char-Broil which is a great addition.
You will get the best features from these two grills and they both are durable. Yet we’d suggest you should choose the Cuisinart gas grill as it is less pricey and provides the best features than Char-Broil.
You must consider Top 10 Dyna Glo Grill Reviews 2020
Also explore the 10 Best Traeger Grills Reviews & Comparison 2020
Key Features of Cuisinart CGG-7400
If you want to get the most convenience of use, you should purchase the Cuisinart. Well, the following we cover the key features that make this grill best.
Easy assemble and use
It is a hassle for some users when it comes to assembling the grill. Fortunately, this gas grill is easy to assemble and use as well. Within an hour you can assemble this grill. Plus using this grill is very simple.
As it has two prep tables that is a great convenience and another thing is, it has twist start ignition. So you don’t need a lighter or matches and you are ready to grill.
Cuisinart has 4-burners that have 44,000 BTU heating – this makes sure the heat distributes evenly on the food. The four burners provide you the maximum control over the heat. Your cooking will be perfect and delicious as well.
The temperature control is the great feature of this gas grill. The temperature control provides you with keeping the temperature warm in one area while sizzling hot in another area.
Extra-large cooking space
Every user expects a large cooking space, Cuisinart provides a total of 610 sq inches cooking area. This is a perfect grill for the people who are serious about grilling. It has an iron cooking grate that retains heat for a long time.
If you are seeking a larger cooking space grill then this could be your choice.
Cuisinart is made from the solid stainless steel that makes this grill a durable machine. Every part of this grill is stainless steel made from the knobs to burners to covers.
This is an affordable and durable gas grill that provides the largest cooking space. Also, there is a thermometer on the cover of this grill which is very helpful when using the grill. Compared to any gas grills, this is best so you can consider purchasing this one.