Weber is a respected and renowned grill brand on the market for the quality and features it provides. This brand provides different grills and the Performer Deluxe is one of them. Weber Performer Deluxe would be a perfect choice for you if you are seeking the best grill for you.
We’ve tested this grill and the following is the Weber Grill Reviews. Continue reading and make your best buy.
Noticeable Features of Weber Performer Deluxe –
- It provides 363 sq inches of cooking area.
- Weber Performer Deluxe provides a 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl with lid.
- The gas ignition system is Electronic Touch-N-Go.
- It has an aluminum ash catcher also, an aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system.
- There is a built-in lid thermometer is available on this grill plus it has an LCD cook timer.
- The diameter of the assembled dimensions are of this charcoal grill is 43.5-inch by 48-inch by 30-inch
- There is also a work table available on this grill for the extra workspace.
- The weight of this grill is 91 lbs.
- They provide up to 10 years warranty from the date of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Weber Performer Deluxe
Q. What is the actual dimension of the work surface?
20″ X 25″ is the work surface of this charcoal grill.
Q. How long do I need to heat the briquettes to cook?
Usually, it needs 8 to 12 minutes to heat the briquettes.
Q. Can I smoke with this grill?
Yes, you can. To smoke with this grill all you need is temp and this grill is good at holding temps.
Q. What is the difference between the Performer Platinum and the Performer Deluxe Grill?
The go ignition system and touch is the main difference between this two grills. The platinum does not have this while the deluxe has this feature.
Q. Is the bottom wire shelf of this grill heat resistant?
Yes, the bottom wire shelf is heat resistant but you cannot place any items on this straight from the grill.
What users are saying about Weber Performer Deluxe
The Weber Performer Deluxe users are using this grill without any major issues. They can use this grill a couple of times a week plus it performs very well. The users appreciate the charcoal storage and gas lighting since they are very convenient.
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Electronic Touch-N-Go gas ignition system
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Removable LCD cook timer and built-in lid thermometer
- Assembled dimensions are 43.5-inch by 48-inch by 30-inch
This weber charcoal grill provides a big working surface – users are very happy with this feature. It reduces the stress from walking. The best benefit of this charcoal grill is – there is push-button lighting of the charcoal, just turn the dial, push the button, and there will be a flame on the charcoal. Compared to the paper method, it lights the charcoal faster.
The thing the user doesn’t like about this charcoal is, there is no hook inside the lid but there is a lid basket with the grill. And since the bin is on the bottom shelf, so the bottom shelf doesn’t have much storage.
If you are seeking a charcoal grill the user suggests you should purchase this, this is more durable than other types of grills.
Compare Weber Performer Deluxe Vs Weber Master-Touch Charcoal Grill
Weber offers a different range of charcoal grills so comparing them is a little tough. They provide the best features to take your bbq party to the next level. What makes the weber performer deluxe and weber master-touch different from each other? Let’s discuss this …
They both are the same in the 22-inch diameter but the cooking space is different. The performer deluxe has 363 sq inches while the master-touch has 443 sq inches of cooking area. They are the same built-in thermometer display that shows the temperature.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Slide the lid into the Tuck-Away lid holder on the side of the grill to avoid placing it on the...
- Cooking grate is compatible with GBS inserts and is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
- Tool hooks for hanging grilling tools, such as a spatula and tongs
- Built-in lid thermometer displays your grill’s internal temperature. Total cooking area - 443...
Both of the Weber Grills provide a 10-year warranty from the date of purchase. So the users can use the charcoal grill for many years to come. Both can hold 13 big burgers and the cooking is very easy with these two grills. They required one-button to cook
In terms of price, Weber Performer Deluxe is pricey compared to the Weber Master-Touch. If you are on a budget you can choose the Weber Master-Touch and if you can afford, choose the Weber Performer Deluxe. Still you’re confused? you may compare the Z Grills vs Traeger Grills top models and choose the right one.
Key Features of Weber Performer Deluxe
This performer grill has the best feature that makes it a perfect charcoal grill. Let’s cover the main features of this grill.
Easy to set up
The setup is very smooth also, this charcoal grill takes less than one hour to set up. Plus it has the touch-N-Go gas ignition system that makes the cooking easier. To cook any item all you need is a push of a button and this will take a little time to cook.
The cleaning is very simple with this charcoal grill since there is an ash catcher with this grill. Also, it has an aluminized steel one-touch cleaning system that makes the cleaning is a breeze.
Temperature & timer
Now you can adjust the heat of your charcoal grill – it has a built-in lid thermometer display that makes sure you can adjust the heat. Also, you can set the timer of your grill that is very convenient. Before you start cooking, you can preheat the grill.
Weber comes with charcoal storage, and this CharBin storage container is very convenient to store the charcoal. Now the users can use the charcoal when needed.
To make the work easier there is an extra workspace with this charcoal grill. Use the work table to keep seasonings, tools, or keep platters and prep food. Everything is now near you.
Weber brands are renowned for their durability. This charcoal grill comes with 10 years of warranty. But this can last more than 10 years to provide you with your favorite bbq item.
Weber provides the best features compared to other grills on the market that makes this grill outstanding than others. This has a thermometer with the kettle that is very handy for slow-cooking.
The users enjoyed using this charcoal grill and they are very satisfied with its impressive feature. We recommend this charcoal to everyone who is seeking a charcoal grill.